Robert Walker's biography
Robert Walker is 33 years old film actor born at Salt Lake City. He was born on Sunday 13th of October 1918. He is often nicknamed as Bob. According to year of birth 1918 he belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 13th of October means he is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be film actor. He is recently known as screenwriter.
Robert Walker's family
Robert Walker's ex spouse
Robert Walker and Jennifer Jones have been together since 1939 for 6 years. She is known as film actor. His ex spouse was born on Sunday 2nd of March 1919. His ex spouse died on Thursday 17th of December 2009. Jennifer Jones was 91 years old, when this happened.
He has 1 son.
Robert Walker's son: Robert Walker Jr.
Robert Walker's son's name is Robert Walker Jr.. He is known as television actor. His son was born on Monday 15th of April 1940 in Queens. His son died on Thursday 5th of December 2019 in Malibu. Robert Walker Jr. was 101 years old, when this happened.
Robert Walker's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Robert Walker's career
His main focus is to be film actor.
How did Robert Walker die
He died on on Tuesday 28th of August 1951 when he was 33 years old. Robert Walkers death was caused by adverse reaction to prescription drugs.
Awards and competitions
Robert Walker's Awards
- Was posthumously awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 1709 Vine St. on 2/8/60.
Robert Walker's Rankings
- His performance as Bruno Anthony in Strangers on a Train (1951) is ranked #86 on "Premiere" magazine's 100 Greatest Performances of All Time (2006).
Robert Walker's quotes
- My personal life has been completely wrecked by [David O. Selznick]'s obsession for my wife. What can you do to fight such a powerful man?
- [on Jennifer Jones] I was only 19 but even then I knew there could never be anyone else. I didn't consider myself "good enough" for her. She made me want to be somebody. We were happy. Or at least I thought we were.
- I found myself up against mental walls. The maladjustments of that age grew and branched out all over the place. I was always trying to make an escape from life.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Robert Walker's body shape
Lets describe how Robert Walker looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.