Robert Guillaume's biography
Robert Peter Williams is 90 years old actor born at St. Louis. He was born on Wednesday 30th of November 1927. He is often nicknamed as Robert Guillaume, Bob. According to year of birth 1927 he belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 30th of November means he is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
Robert is native english speaker. He is black american. He is citizen of United States of America. He is christian. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know Robert also as postal worker, motorman, singer, voice actor, comedian, videographer, film producer. Robert is recently known as television actor.
Robert Guillaume's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Washington University in St. Louis, Saint Louis University, Sumner High School, Karamu House.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Saint Louis University and Washington University (of St. Louis).
Robert Guillaume's career
His main focus is to be actor. He is famous thanks to Benson. You could see him also in Soap.
Is Robert Guillaume gay ?
Robert is known to be straight.
How did Robert Guillaume die
He died on on Tuesday 24th of October 2017 when he was 90 years old at Los Angeles. Robert Guillaumes death was caused by complications from prostate cancer. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Robert Guillaume's Awards
- Was nominated for Broadway's 1977 Tony Award as Best Actor in a Musical for the 1976 Broadway revival of "Guys and Dolls" (with an all-black cast) at the Broadway Theatre, which ran for 239 performances.
- He was nominated for a 1976 Joseph Jefferson Award for Actor in a Principal Role in a Play for "Benito Cereno" at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- He was nominated for a 1977 Joseph Jefferson Award for Actor in a Principal Role in a Play for his performance in "Don Juan" at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Television at 6675 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on November 28, 1984 (two days before his 57th birthday).
- He was awarded a star on the St. Louis Walk of Fame at 6640 Delmar Boulevard in St. Louis, Missouri on May 16, 1999.
What Robert Guillaume has done for a first time
- He was the producers' first choice for the role of Tuvok on Star Trek: Voyager (1995), which eventually went to Tim Russ. His Benson (1979) co-star Ethan Phillips was cast as Neelix on the series.
Robert Guillaume's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Robert Guillaume looks. We will focus on Robert´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Robert is tall as 5' 10" (178 cm). Body build is average. His eyes are tinted brown - dark. Robert´s hair is shade of black.