Richard Schiff's biography
Richard Schiff is 67 years old actor born at Bethesda. He was born on Friday 27th of May 1955. According to year of birth 1955 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 27th of May means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as stage actor, television actor. He is recently known as film actor. He received Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series The West Wing in 2000
Richard Schiff's family
Richard Schiff's spouse
She is known as television actor. His spouse was born on Monday 9th of October 1961 in Greensburg.
Richard Schiff's ex spouse
Richard Schiff's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: City College of New York, William Esper Studio.
Richard Schiff's career
His main focus is to be actor. You could see him also in The West Wing.
Awards and competitions
Richard Schiff's Awards
- Received an alumni association award from his alma mater, the City College of New York, for outstanding post-graduate achievement. 
Richard Schiff's quotes
- Things happen to us and reaction is sometimes tough to measure.
- I wanna be in action movies, I wanna be the tough guy... I wanna scare people.
- I mean everyone, from Al Pacino to Murphy Guyer, are phenomenal actors.
- My favourite British spots are any of the beautiful parks, especially on a sunny day such as this, after a long stretch of cold, cloudy and rainy days.
- I've been very lucky not to have turned down too many roles that I've later regretted.
- I fell in love with my wife twenty years ago. I am only now, it seems, getting it through my very thick skull how lucky I am.
- I am one of the lucky ones; believe me, I haven't forgotten that.
- It was tough doing 'Underneath the Lintel' in New Jersey in the wintertime, but rewarding. Those audiences were lively and interactive. On-stage was great, but off-stage was difficult.
- I love David Fincher - even though it was just two scenes, I loved the way we worked and could tell by the way he was shooting it that this was going to be an affective movie to say the least.
- Every role is challenging in its own way, but the most challenging roles are the ones that are badly written - then it's completely up to you to come up with something that is interesting to the story and myself as an actor.
- Listen - I like musicals. Even when they're bad, there's a couple of dancers I can watch.
- We are often too late with our brilliance. We are on time delay. The only instant gratification comes in the form of potato chips. The rest will find us by surprise somewhere down the road maybe as we sleep and dream of other things.
- I remember the day Richard Nixon won in 1968. That was a time that seemed certain to bring about long awaited seismic change in America. But events of tragic proportion took us on a turn. Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. were suddenly dead.
Richard Schiff's body shape
Lets describe how Richard Schiff looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.