Randolph Mantooth's biography
Randolph Mantooth is 77 years old actor born at Sacramento. He was born on Wednesday 19th of September 1945. According to year of birth 1945 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 19th of September means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as television actor, film actor. He is recently known as television director.
Randolph Mantooth's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: American Academy of Dramatic Arts, San Marcos High School, Santa Barbara City College.
Randolph Mantooth's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Randolph Mantooth's Awards
- Serves as Honorary Chairman and Spokesperson for the Non-Profit County of Los Angeles Fire Museum Association, and recently received an award for his efforts from the International Association of Fire Chiefs' EMS section.
What Randolph Mantooth has done for a first time
- One of his first jobs in the entertainment industry was being an NBC Page at their television studios at Rockefeller Center in New York City.
- After the death of his real-life father, Mantooth became closer to Julie London, whom he first met in 1971 on Emergency! (1972). He reportedly came to regard her as a kind of surrogate mother.
Randolph Mantooth's quotes
- [on his Loving (1983) character]: I don't want to make him a villain. First of all, I don't think anyone is all bad or all good; there are shades of human behavior and I think a character is more interesting and more credible if you show those shadings.
- [Of Julie London]: I don't know if it was up to her, but Kevin and I had both kept calm by her personality, when we were shooting in the hospital. Bobby Troup only knew who she was - she was just like Julie. She made us laughing!
- [Who interpreted about Julie London, who was the 1st Emergency! (1972) female star ever to be a torch singer of the 50s/60s, to a modern woman of the 70s]: She was talented and didn't need many words and we didn't need much paragraph to do that!
- Everybody says, "Aren't you tired of being recognized for doing Emergency! (1972)?" No. I'm remembered for something that changed emergency medicine forever. That actually saved lives. How lucky can any one person be?
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Randolph Mantooth's body shape
Lets describe how Randolph Mantooth looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Randolph Mantooth
For the latest news - you can follow Randolph Mantooth on social networks.