Phoebe Waller-Bridge's biography
Phoebe Mary Waller-Bridge is 37 years old actor born at London. She was born on Sunday 14th of July 1985. She is often nicknamed as Phoebe Mary Waller-Bridge, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Flea, Phoebe Waller, Phoebe, Phoebe Waller Bridge, “The British Lena Dunham”, “The British Amy Schumer”, @DryWrite[twitter], Phoebewallerbridgefans [instagram]. According to year of birth 1985 Phoebe belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 14th of July means she is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
Phoebe is white british. Phoebe is citizen of United Kingdom. Phoebe´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know Phoebe also as stage actor, film actor, screenwriter, theatrical director, showrunner. She is recently known as executive producer. She received Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series Fleabag in 2019
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's dad
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's father's name is Michael Waller-Bridge.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's mom
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's mother's name is Teresa Clerke.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's family
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's ex husband
Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Conor Woodman have been together. He is known as economist. Her ex husband was born on Thursday 21st of March 1974 in Galway.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's schools
We found 2 schools Phoebe attended. Complete list of schools: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, St Augustine's Priory, Ealing.
Detailed informations about her schools
Phoebe studied high school - [????] St Augustine’s Priory, Ealing, West London, [????] DLD College London in Marylebone, central London.
She studied university - Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's career
Her main focus is to be actor. Phoebe is famous thanks to Fleabag (2016–2019), Killing Eve: Nice Face (2018),Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018). You could see Phoebe also in Fleabag.
Is Phoebe Waller-Bridge gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Awards
- She received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for work Fleabag in 2019
- She received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy for work Fleabag in 2019
- Phoebe received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series for work Fleabag in 2019
What else you don't know about Phoebe Waller-Bridge ?
Phoebe´s middle name is Mary. She likes to spend time in: Kensal Rise, London (residence), Alexandra Palace, London, London, England.
What Phoebe Waller-Bridge has done for a first time
- She was the bookmakers's favourite to replace Peter Capaldi as the Doctor in Doctor Who (2005), which would have made her the first woman to play the part.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's quotes
- Actually, my worst nightmare is losing my best friend, as I imagine most people's are.
- I have a real aversion to sentimentality, but I also really want to write about love and friendship.
- I suppose every time [something bad happens], I have that instinct to make that joke that distracts.
- I'm a huge fan of basically anything written about complicated, contradictory women. I'm drawn to them really quickly.
- I feel like my home is stage acting.
- I've always wanted to work for, like, "Assume your audience is cleverer than you," rather than the other way around.
- I'm constantly on the brink of tears in conversation about things that happen to people.
- I know actors who say acting is acting, but I love the live-ness of an audience. I love feeling the energy of a room and allowing them to sort of teach you how to do it better.
- I think a lot of time, I'm just writing my worst fears.
- I am comfortable talking about sex scenes and stuff, but to me, when it's physically explicit, I do feel prudish and uncomfortable.
- I think a lot of time, I'm just writing my worst fears, of the idea of losing my mum or my best friend or doing something so terrible to somebody that's kind of deemed unforgivable, or having a really broken family.
- You're allowed to bore your friends and family, but to bore your audience is unforgivable.
- I went to RADA thinking I was quite a good actor and came out thinking I was appalling.
- I write from the point of view of what I'd like to watch. I'm always satisfying my own appetite. So I guess that means transgressive women, friendships, pain. I love pain.
- Once you know what makes someone angry, you can tell a lot about that person.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Phoebe Waller-Bridge's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Phoebe Waller-Bridge looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Phoebe is tall as 5' 9¾" (177 cm). She weights 128lbs (58 kg). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted brown - dark. Phoebe´s hair is shade of black.
Latest news about Phoebe Waller-Bridge
For the latest news - you can follow Phoebe Waller-Bridge on social networks.