Peter Fonda's biography
Peter Fonda is 79 years old film actor born at New York City. He was born on Friday 23rd of February 1940. According to year of birth 1940 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 23rd of February means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.He was married 2 times.
Peter Fonda's spouse
He is married to Portia Rebecca Crockett
He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of atheism. His primary profession is to be film actor. You can know him also as film director, screenwriter. He is recently known as film producer.
Peter Fonda's dad
Peter Fonda's father's name is Henry Fonda. He is known as television actor. His father was born on Tuesday 16th of May 1905 in Grand Island. His father died on Thursday 12th of August 1982. Henry Fonda was 42 years old, when this happened.
Peter Fonda's mom
Peter Fonda's mother's name is Frances Ford Seymour.
Peter Fonda's family
Peter Fonda's spouse
Peter Fonda's ex spouses
Peter Fonda and Susan Brewer have been together since 1961 for 13 years. She is known as designer. His ex spouse was born on Friday 12th of May 1939 in Pittsburgh.
He has 1 son and 1 daughter
Peter Fonda's son: Justin Fonda
Peter Fonda's son's name is Justin Fonda. He is known as actor. His son was born on Saturday 9th of July 1966 in Los Angeles.
Peter Fonda's daughter: Bridget Fonda
Peter Fonda's daughter's name is Bridget Fonda. Bridget is known as film actor. His daughter was born on Monday 27th of January 1964 in Los Angeles.
Peter Fonda's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of Nebraska Omaha, Westminster School, Brunswick School, Fay School.
Peter Fonda's career
His main focus is to be film actor. You could see him also in Ulee's Gold, The Passion of Ayn Rand.
How did Peter Fonda die
He died on on Friday 16th of August 2019 when he was 79 years old at Los Angeles. Peter Fondas death was caused by lung cancer. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Peter Fonda's Awards
- He was awarded a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars in Palm Springs, California on October 22, 2000.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 1601 Vine Street in Hollywood, California on October 22, 2003.
Peter Fonda's Nominations
- He was nominated for Academy Award for Best Actor for work Ulee's Gold in 1997
- He was nominated for Academy Award for Best Writing, Original Screenplay for work Easy Rider in 1970
Peter Fonda's quotes
- I dig my father. I wish he could open his eyes and dig me.
- [on why he prefers to be addressed as "Peter"] Whenever I hear "Mr. Fonda", I look over at the door, figuring he's come back.
- [on his sister Jane Fonda retiring from acting] I think it's great. Now she can just be Jane.
- Civilization has always been a bust.
- [on the death of Easy Rider (1969) co-star Dennis Hopper] Dennis changed the way movies were made in Hollywood. I was blessed by his passion and friendship.
Peter Fonda's body shape
Lets describe how Peter Fonda looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Peter Fonda
For the latest news - you can follow Peter Fonda on social networks.
- He reached total 201 923 339 followers - Peter Fonda on Twitter