Peter Boyle's biography
Peter Boyle is 71 years old television actor born at Norristown. He was born on Friday 18th of October 1935. According to year of birth 1935 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 18th of October means he is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be television actor. You can know him also as film actor, military officer, film editor, stage actor. He is recently known as voice actor.
Peter Boyle's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: La Salle University, West Philadelphia Catholic High School, HB Studio.
Detailed informations about his schools
- During the entire nine season run of Everybody Loves Raymond (1996), the New York-based Boyle commuted to L.A. His daughters, Lucy and Amy, attended school in New York.
Peter Boyle's career
His main focus is to be television actor. You could see him also in The X-Files.
How did Peter Boyle die
He died on on Tuesday 12th of December 2006 when he was 71 years old at New York City. Peter Boyles death was caused by multiple myeloma and heart disease. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Peter Boyle's Awards
- Was the only member of the ensemble cast of Everybody Loves Raymond (1996) who didn't win an Emmy award for acting in a comedy series.
- Received a special tribute as part of the Annual Memorial tribute at The 79th Annual Academy Awards (2007).
Peter Boyle's quotes
- I don't think I would be an actor if I was all that intelligent.
- When I was in high school I wanted to be a leading man guy, like Howard Keel. But then God saw fit to take the hair off my head at age 24.
- I went through that adolescent crisis where you either jump into the river or jump into spirituality. I felt the call for a while; then I felt the normal pull of the world and the flesh. - PB, referring to his early life as a monk
- [on working with Robert Mitchum on The Friends of Eddie Coyle (1973)] I really like Mitchum. The thing about him is that he's so fantastically hyperkinetic. I mean, questions of tolerance and energy and all that stuff -- he's just not quite human.
Peter Boyle's body shape
Lets describe how Peter Boyle looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.