Paul Michael Glaser's biography
Paul Michael Glaser is 79 years old actor born at Cambridge. Paul was born on Thursday 25th of March 1943. He is often nicknamed as Paul Manfred Glaser. According to year of birth 1943 Paul belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 25th of March means Paul is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
Paul is native english speaker. He is white american. Paul is citizen of United States of America. He is jewish. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film director, screenwriter, television actor, film actor. Paul is recently known as film producer.
Paul Michael Glaser's family
Paul Michael Glaser's ex wife
Paul Michael Glaser and Elizabeth Glaser have been together since 1980 for 14 years.
Paul Michael Glaser's schools
We found 6 schools Paul attended. Complete list of schools: Boston University, Tulane University, Boston University College of Fine Arts, The Cambridge School of Weston, Buckingham Browne & Nichols School, Tulane University School of Liberal Arts.
Detailed informations about Paul´s schools
- Attended Boston University School for the Arts.
Paul Michael Glaser's career
Paul´s main focus is to be actor. He is famous thanks to Starsky & Hutch.
Is Paul Michael Glaser gay ?
He is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Paul Michael Glaser ?
Paul´s middle name is Michael.
What Paul Michael Glaser has done for a first time
- First wife Elizabeth Glaser contracted HIV, after an emergency blood transfusion, right after giving birth to daughter Ariel Glaser. Elizabeth passed away from complications from AIDS in 1994.
Paul Michael Glaser's quotes
- On Starsky and Hutch (1975): "We had a groundbreaking show with unique characters. But all people remember is that car" (quoted in USA Today, 3 March 2004).
- The car is a character in the piece -- I've never liked the car, I submitted to its objectionable popularity.
- So it eventually became a question of WHEN they were going to make a movie.
- So being present becomes more and more the exercise the older you get.
- Secondly, I thought it was ridiculous to have two undercover policemen driving around in a striped tomato.
- No, the '70s was a totally different sensibility and that allowed us to break new ground as a cop show.
- I've been writing a lot, I've a few projects I'm trying to finance, I do some acting, I do some directing. . . . Apart from that, if I could get lower than a 10 handicap on my golf game, I'd be thrilled.
- I was surprised that the TV series was popular itself, but after that it went on to become more popular over the years and thus it seemed eventually that they would turn it into a movie.
- I don't think a movie today that captured all the things that we did in the '70s could come close, because it's like asking to recreate the '70s and the audience sensibilities and that's impossible.
- First of all I thought it was ugly, I thought it was ridiculous that undercover police guys would drive a striped tomato and I've never been a big champion of Ford.
- We all know that looking back only gets you into an accident because you're going to run into something without seeing it.
- We were surprised that the television series had the kind of longevity that it had after only four years of filming it and the reception in six countries around the world was quite extraordinary.
- This particular film highlights Ben and Owen's strengths which is that they are great comedic actors with tremendous chemistry and they do a really good job.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Paul Michael Glaser's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Paul Michael Glaser looks. We will focus on Paul´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. He is tall as 5' 11" (180 cm). Body build is average. His eyes are tinted brown - dark. Paul´s hair is shade of brown - dark.