Pat Sajak's biography
Pat Sajak is 76 years old television presenter born at Chicago. He was born on Saturday 26th of October 1946. According to year of birth 1946 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 26th of October means he is Scorpio. Scorpio is a watery sign. These people are very intense in their thoughts. They always learn from the transformatory phase of their life.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be television presenter. He is recently known as radio personality.
Pat Sajak's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Columbia College Chicago, Farragut Career Academy, Defense Information School.
Pat Sajak's career
His main focus is to be television presenter.
Awards and competitions
Pat Sajak's Awards
- Received an Emmy Award for lifetime achievement on June 19, 2011.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Television at 6200 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on February 10, 1994.
What Pat Sajak has done for a first time
- In case he was not hosting Wheel of Fortune (1975), he has said that he would either be a disc jockey or weatherman (that was his first job).
Pat Sajak's quotes
- I honestly didn't think the show was going to last much longer when I started in 1981. I thought a year would be lucky, 13 weeks more likely before it was back to forecasting the weather.
- [on the death of Dan Miller]: Dan was an extraordinarily caring and talented man. I will miss him every day for the rest of my life.
- It's a stressful place to live. It's nice to leave L.A. for a few months and live somewhere more down to earth and easy going. It's also close to my wife's side of the family, and that's important to her.
- Being a conservative in Hollywood is like walking into a shooting range with a bullseye attached to your body. There are more of us than you would believe, but if you want to keep working, you feel like you have to keep quiet.
- [on relaxing with margaritas between tapings of Wheel of Fortune (1975)]: Vanna and I would have two or three or six and then have trouble recognizing the alphabet.
- [on the death of Richard Dawson]: He was able to inject his unique brand of humor into shows like Family Feud (1976). He could be funny and biting, mischievous and playful, but he always respected the game and treated his players with kindness.
- When a politician begins a sentence with "What the American people want..." It's time to change the channel.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Pat Sajak's body shape
Lets describe how Pat Sajak looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.