Oona Chaplin's biography
Oona Castilla Chaplin is 5 years old film actor born at Madrid. She was born on Wednesday 4th of June 1986. Oona is often nicknamed as Oona Castilla Chaplin, Oona Chaplin. According to year of birth 1986 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 4th of June means Oona is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
She is white spanish. Oona is citizen of Spain. Oona´s primary profession is to be film actor. You can know Oona also as television actor. Oona is recently known as actor.
Oona Chaplin's dad
Oona Chaplin's father's name is Patricio Castilla. He is known as screenwriter.
Oona Chaplin's mom
Oona Chaplin's mother's name is Geraldine Chaplin. She is known as actor. Oona´s mother was born on Monday 31st of July 1944 in Santa Monica. Oona Chaplin was born when she was 42 years old.
Oona Chaplin's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Gordonstoun.
Detailed informations about Oona´s schools
She studied university - Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Oona Chaplin's career
Oona´s main focus is to be film actor. She is famous thanks to Being the granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin..
Is Oona Chaplin gay ?
She is known to be straight.
How did Oona Chaplin die
She died on on Friday 27th of September 1991 when he was only 5 years old. Oona Chaplins death was caused by pancreatic cancer.
Oona Chaplin's quotes
- I'm a big fan of David Attenborough, who I think is the most adventurous of the nature program presenters.
- I don't buy things now, I buy plane tickets. The only thing I want is to make enough money to be able to travel with my children.
- My grandmother died in 1991 and I was born in '86. We only met once, but I didn't speak English and she didn't speak Spanish--so we had a communication problem.
- I have to go through auditions, and my surname has got me into rooms, but I'll never know if it gets me any jobs. There's a lot of sexism and objectification, and a lot of people put you down.
- When people say [Charles Chaplin] I still think now of the guy in the mustache and bowler hat and funny walk--I don't think of an old man who was my grandfather.
- People think that I can just walk into a room and get a job, but of the 200 interviews and auditions I go through a year, I may get three yeses. I just have to use my sense of humour to get me through.
- My mother doesn't have much of a social life with other A-list people. Which in a way I'm very grateful for, because if I do make something of my career I will be able to say it wasn't because I was a Chaplin.
- My flat in Ladbroke Grove, west London, is in the best building in the world. It's like a commune--everyone gets on--and on Friday evenings I often cook us all dinner.
- I loved being on stage, but I told myself that if I didn't get into RADA, I wouldn't pursue an acting career. I did get in, though, and that was that.
- I love boxing. I box in a local boxing gym in London. I usually spar. But I've done two fights and I lost both of them admirably. I didn't realize how much it would hurt for them to actually hit me.
- As I don't know what life would be like without my Chaplin connections, I work with them. I'm just really happy it's a family I can be proud of; it's not as if I'm related to some Z-list celebrity.
- I'm part Cuban, so anything with a good beat like Rumberos de Cuba gets me going.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Oona Chaplin's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Oona Chaplin looks. We will focus on her height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Oona is tall as 5' 7" (170 cm). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted brown - light. Her hair is shade of brown - dark.
Latest news about Oona Chaplin
For the latest news - you can follow Oona Chaplin on social networks.
- She reached total 82 831 followers - Oona Chaplin on Twitter