Oliver Jackson-Cohen's biography
Oliver Mansour Jackson-Cohen is 36 years old actor born at Westminster. Oliver was born on Saturday 29th of March 1986. According to year of birth 1986 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 29th of March means Oliver is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
He is white british. Oliver is citizen of United Kingdom. Oliver´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film actor, model. He is recently known as television actor.
Oliver Jackson-Cohen's mom
Oliver Jackson-Cohen's mother's name is Betty Jackson.
Oliver Jackson-Cohen's schools
We found 2 schools Oliver attended. Complete list of schools: Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Lycee Francais Charles de Gaulle.
Detailed informations about Oliver´s schools
- Attended French school at the LycÃ©e FranÃ§ais Charles de Gaulle in London.
Oliver Jackson-Cohen's career
Oliver´s main focus is to be actor. Oliver is famous thanks to Jonathan Harker in NBC's television series "Dracula"..
What else you don't know about Oliver Jackson-Cohen ?
His middle name is Mansour.
What Oliver Jackson-Cohen has done for a first time
- Washed vases at a florist before landing first major role in Lark Rise to Candleford.
Oliver Jackson-Cohen's quotes
- It's like a cross between Passion of the Christ and Spooks. I play a Knight Templar called Colm who's a pretty sick guy - it was nice to have a role so different to Philip.
- For a long time, I so badly wanted to work with Jeremy Piven, and I ended up on Mr Selfridge (2013) with him. He was such a character - so brilliant to work with.
- When I started acting, everyone told me to get a backup in case it didn't work out; if there was something else I could have done, I would have done it. Acting should never be your chosen path if you can help it.
- I love Dior and Commes des Garcons, but I can't really afford them.
- I remember being told very early on, 'Just say what they want to hear in the audition, and we'll figure it out later on.' So there have been a few tricky moments. I once said I could ride, when the truth is I'm terrified of horses, but I got the job!
- Acting gives me an adrenalin rush I don't get from anything else.
- I had this maroon 'Lion King' tracksuit that my mum couldn't take off me. I wore it until the sleeves ended at my elbows and the trousers ended at my knees.
- I went to the premier of Stardust (2007) which starred Michelle Pfeiffer. I nearly died when I saw her on the red carpet - she's so beautiful.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Oliver Jackson-Cohen's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Oliver Jackson-Cohen looks. We will focus on his height, body shape, eye color and hair color. He is tall as 6' 3" (191 cm). Body build is athletic. Oliver´s eyes are tinted green. Oliver´s hair is shade of brown - dark.