Norman Mailer's biography
Norman Mailer is 84 years old journalist born at Long Branch. He was born on Wednesday 31st of January 1923. According to year of birth 1923 he belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 31st of January means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.He was married 6 times.
Norman Mailer's spouse
He is married to Carol Stevens
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of judaism. His primary profession is to be journalist. You can know him also as actor, film director, screenwriter, novelist, essayist, writer, playwright, poet, film producer, film editor, historian, biographer. He is recently known as stage actor.
Norman Mailer's dad
Norman Mailer's father's name is Isaac Barnett Mailer.
Norman Mailer's mom
Norman Mailer's mother's name is Fanny Schneider.
Norman Mailer's family
Norman Mailer's spouse
Norman Mailer's ex spouses
Beverly Rentz Bentley
Norman Mailer and Beverly Rentz Bentley have been together.
Norris Church Mailer
Norman Mailer and Norris Church Mailer have been together since 1980 for 27 years. She is known as actor. His ex spouse was born on Monday 31st of January 1949 in Atkins. His ex spouse died on Sunday 21st of November 2010 in Brooklyn. Norris Church Mailer was 87 years old, when this happened.
Norman Mailer and Adele Morales have been together since 1954 for 8 years. She is known as painter. His ex spouse was born on Friday 12th of June 1925 in New York City. His ex spouse died on Sunday 22nd of November 2015. Adele Morales was 92 years old, when this happened.
Lady Jeanne Campbell
Norman Mailer and Lady Jeanne Campbell have been together since 1962 for a year.
Norman Mailer and Bea Silverman have been together.
He has 3 sons and 1 daughter
Norman Mailer's son: Michael Mailer
Norman Mailer's son's name is Michael Mailer. He is known as film producer. His son was born in 1964.
Norman Mailer's son: Stephen Mailer
Norman Mailer's son's name is Stephen Mailer. He is known as television actor. His son was born on Thursday 10th of March 1966 in New York City.
Norman Mailer's son: John Buffalo Mailer
Norman Mailer's son's name is John Buffalo Mailer. He is known as author. His son was born on Sunday 16th of April 1978 in Brooklyn.
Norman Mailer's daughter: Kate Mailer
Norman Mailer's daughter's name is Kate Mailer. She is known as actor. His daughter was born in 1962 in New York City.
Norman Mailer's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of Paris, Harvard University, Boys High School, Boys and Girls High School.
Norman Mailer's career
His main focus is to be journalist. He is also a member of American Academy of Arts and Letters.
How did Norman Mailer die
He died on on Saturday 10th of November 2007 when he was 84 years old at New York City. Norman Mailers death was caused by kidney failure. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Norman Mailer's Awards
- He received award for Pulitzer Prize for General Non-Fiction for work The Armies of the Night in 1969
- He received award for Pulitzer Prize for Fiction for work The Executioner's Song in 1980
- He received award for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Director for work Tough Guys Don't Dance in 1988
Norman Mailer's Nominations
- He was nominated for National Book Award for Fiction for work Why Are We in Vietnam? in 1968
- He was nominated for Pulitzer Prize for Fiction for work The Executioner's Song in 1980
- He was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie or a Dramatic Special for work The Executioner's Song in 1983
- He was nominated for Hammett Prize for work Harlot's Ghost in 1991
- He was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Director for work Tough Guys Don't Dance in 1988
- He was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Screenplay for work Tough Guys Don't Dance in 1988
Norman Mailer's body shape
Lets describe how Norman Mailer looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.