Nikki Reed's biography
Nikki Reed is 34 years old television actor born at Los Angeles. She was born on Tuesday 17th of May 1988. She is often nicknamed as NikNikki. According to year of birth 1988 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 17th of May means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.She was married 2 times.
Nikki Reed's spouse
She is married to Ian Somerhalder
She is native american english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. She is an adherent of judaism. Her primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as film actor, actor, screenwriter. She is recently known as film producer.
Nikki Reed's family
Nikki Reed's spouse
Ian is known as actor. Her spouse was born on Friday 8th of December 1978 in Covington.
Nikki Reed's ex spouses
Nikki Reed and Paul Mcdonald have been together since 2011 for 4 years.
Nikki Reed's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Alexander Hamilton High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Alexander Hamilton High School in Los Angeles, California.
Nikki Reed's career
Her main focus is to be television actor.
Awards and competitions
Nikki Reed's Rankings
- Ranked #42 in the 2009 Maxim "Hot 100 Women" list.
Nikki Reed's quotes
- Part of being young is making mistakes.
- Some of the greatest moments in life come from moments that are incomplete.
- I've fallen on my ass I don't know how many times because I refused to listen to anyone.
- Most teen movies are fantasies, like The Princess Diaries (2001). But my movie is coming from a completely different angle, which is truth. This is what really happens.
- People tend to get nervous when they're working with first-time writer-directors. Because we've all had our share of bad experiences when you work with someone who is too close to the material and can't really pull themselves away.
- Last year, I was like, hyperventilating. I don't want to say I've gotten used to it, but my palms aren't sweating as much . . . I love walking up to my fans and saying, "Thank you for coming". It's more real.
- I went through what I went through too young. Emotionally, it was really hard juggling all these things I was going through.
- To read what the general public thinks and to put it together with your real life, it's amazing how wrong people can be.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Nikki Reed's body shape
Lets describe how Nikki Reed looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Nikki Reed
For the latest news - you can follow Nikki Reed on social networks.