Milana Vayntrub's biography
Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub is 34 years old actor born at Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, USSR. Milana was born on Tuesday 8th of March 1988. Milana is often nicknamed as Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub, Milana Vayntrub, Milana. According to year of birth 1988 Milana belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 8th of March means Milana is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
Milana is native english speaker. Milana is white uzbekistani. Milana is citizen of United States of America. She is jewish. Milana´s primary profession is to be actor. Milana is recently known as television actor.
Milana Vayntrub's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: University of California, San Diego, Beverly Hills High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
Milana studied high school - Beverly Hills High School (one year), GED Certificate.
She studied university - University of California, San Diego (BA).
Milana Vayntrub's career
Milana´s main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to Playing saleswoman Lily Adams in a series of AT&T television commercials.
Is Milana Vayntrub gay ?
Milana is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Milana Vayntrub ?
Milana´s middle name is Aleksandrovna.
Milana Vayntrub's quotes
- There are moments in your life where you realize you could do nothing, but if you do, you'll probably regret it forever.
- In August of 1989, we arrived in Los Angeles where we had family. With their help, along with that of Jewish resettlement organizations like HIAS, my parents were set up with jobs.
- You can't say that we need to give women more roles, and then when we do, say that they're only there because men want to look at them.
- I remember what it was like when my parents couldn't help me with my homework because they couldn't speak the language, or being a translator for my parents. I did that a lot.
- I'm a real nerd for science. I love Neil deGrasse Tyson and 'Cosmos' and all that.
- The AT&T commercials are the most fun acting opportunity that anyone could ask for. That being said, directing exercises a part of my brain that is really fun that I don't get to try out as an actor.
- My directing opportunities have been awesome, and my acting opportunities, some have been great and some have not.
- The goal of Can't Do Nothing is to ask people, what matters for you? And whatever it is, what are you doing about it? How bad does it need to get before you take action?
- I would love to keep directing commercials. I love it so much. I love working with brands and ad agencies and old white men who have been doing this for 60 years.
- I want to be able to enjoy my life to the fullest so I can add something to the lives of people around me.
- I do know what it's like to be an outsider.
- My family had to live in Vienna for three months, then in Italy for another nine, while we waited for refugee status.
- I'm not really into sci-fi movies, but I'm into the science of space a lot. I love astronomy and thinking about the nothingness of the everythingness of space.
- I did a commercial for a phone company when I was five. But my first big thing was when I was eight. I was on the first season of 'E.R.'
- Nobody is powerless.
- Being an immigrant myself, but feeling very American, and also being the child of immigrants, I understand the feeling of wanting a home.
- In the late '80s, the U.S.S.R. loosened its restrictions on immigration. When the government was like, 'Y'all wanna bounce?' my family, along with tens of thousands of other Jews ran for the door in an attempt to make a better life in America.
- I was three years old, so I actually don't remember much of the refugee process.
- I think a lot of Americans forget that they are not originally from here, that somebody in their past was a refugee.
- My grandmother was a nanny for an Orthodox Jewish family, and she would come home and tell us about that.
- We had a lot of help when we got to America.
- I think working with kids and seeing how kids are universally children - no matter what you do, they love playing on a bongo and they love drawing and they love playing - that is a great uniter.
- Comedy came early. I knew when I was a kid that I was silly, and I knew that I liked people who were funny, but I don't think I knew I was funny. I didn't really think about it.
- We're so lucky to take being alive for granted.
- We all have the power to be influencers.
- Commercial directing felt like a very natural transition from my comedy, sketch, music video directing experience.
- When I direct - everything I've directed has had improv in it, because I think there's something special in a performance the first time it's said out loud that's hard to recreate.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Milana Vayntrub's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Milana Vayntrub looks. We will focus on Milana´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Milana is tall as 5' 3" (160 cm). Milana weights 126lbs (57 kg). Body build is voluptuous. Her eyes are tinted brown - light. Her hair is shade of brown - light. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 7.
Latest news about Milana Vayntrub
For the latest news - you can follow Milana Vayntrub on social networks.