Michael Moore's biography
Michael Moore is 68 years old film director born at Flint. He was born on Friday 23rd of April 1954. He is often nicknamed as The Big Man. According to year of birth 1954 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 23rd of April means he is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
He is native american english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of catholic church. His primary profession is to be film director. You can know him also as television presenter, journalist, comedian, autobiographer, writer, screenwriter, film actor, peace activist. He is recently known as film producer.
Michael Moore's family
Michael Moore's ex spouse
Michael Moore and Kathleen Glynn have been together since 1991 for 23 years. She is known as film producer. His ex spouse was born on Thursday 10th of April 1958 in Flint.
Michael Moore's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of Michigan–Flint, University of Michigan–Dearborn.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended the University of Michigan-Flint in the 1970s.
Michael Moore's career
His main focus is to be film director and gun control.
Awards and competitions
Michael Moore's Awards
- He received award for Palme d'Or for work Fahrenheit 9/11 in 2004
- He received award for Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature for work Bowling for Columbine in 2002
- He received award for César Award for Best Foreign Film for work Bowling for Columbine in 2003
Michael Moore's Rankings
- 2007 - Ranked #27 on EW's The 50 Smartest People in Hollywood.
Michael Moore's Nominations
- Despite his determination to unseat George W. Bush in his film Fahrenheit 911, Moore never publicly endorsed Kerry. In his book "Dude Where's My Country" he stated that primary also-ran would be the best choice for the 2004 Democratic nominee.
What Michael Moore has done for a first time
- Raised money for the production of his first film, Roger & Me (1989), by running neighborhood bingo games in his house.
Michael Moore's quotes
- I don't compromise my values and I don't compromise my work. That's why I've been kicked from one network to the next: I won't give in.
- Americans, when they see Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004), will see things they have never seen before.
- When asked by David Letterman why Disney didn't want to release his film Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004): They watched it.
- There is no terrorist threat!
- Having been bumped from Larry King last night for Paris Hilton, I am beginning to take things personally. The priorities in this country are seriously askew.
- The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not "insurgents" or "terrorists" or "The Enemy". They are the Revolution, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow -- and they will win.
- On being an altar boy, carrying the incense censer: This had all my favorite activities rolled into one: fire, smoke and emitting a strange odor.
- We have got to get more documentaries in the theaters. Distribution in this country sucks.
- I have never met a stupid black person. They are all pretty smart, you know.
- I guess I care because I'm a citizen of this country and I love this country and I want to see it do better. And I think we can do a lot better than what's going on right now.
- [on 'Where to Invade Next'] This film shouldn't make you want to leave. It should make you want to stay and make this country work.
- [on Donald Trump] The man is, first of all, a malignant narcissist, and he's only about himself folks.
- There was a book I read back in the Eighties called "Friendly Fascism" and the author said that the fascism of the 21st century would not come with concentration camps and swastikas, it'll come with a smiley face in a TV show.
- I have had to fight so many battles to have my work seen or heard or read by the public in what is supposedly a free country. It's astounding. [Aug. 2021]
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Michael Moore's body shape
Lets describe how Michael Moore looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Michael Moore
For the latest news - you can follow Michael Moore on social networks.
- He reached total 6 109 620 followers - Michael Moore on Twitter