Michael Culver's biography
Michael Culver is 84 years old actor born at Hampstead. He was born on Thursday 16th of June 1938. According to year of birth 1938 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 16th of June means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
He is citizen of United Kingdom. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Michael Culver's dad
Michael Culver's father's name is Roland Culver. He is known as actor. His father was born on Friday 31st of August 1900 in Highgate. His father died on Thursday 1st of March 1984 in Henley-on-Thames. Roland Culver was 46 years old, when this happened.
Michael Culver's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Gresham's School.
Michael Culver's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Michael Culver's Rankings
- Is an avid GO player (a.k.a., weiqi or baduk - a game of strategy currently popular in Asia that was invented in China several thousands of years ago). Rumored to have been ranked at 2 dan.
What Michael Culver has done for a first time
- Didn't appear in the last episode of the first series of "Secret Army" due to an attack of appendicitis.
Michael Culver's quotes
- "There's too much Shakespeare played today. Frankly, I think he should be put to sleep for fifty years".
- [Outside the Chilcot Inquiry the day Tony Blair gave evidence:] If you're going to have a police state, at least organize it properly.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Michael Culver's body shape
Lets describe how Michael Culver looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.