Christopher Guest's biography
Christopher Guest is 74 years old comedian born at New York City. He was born on Thursday 5th of February 1948. According to year of birth 1948 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 5th of February means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be comedian. You can know him also as film director, politician, writer, screenwriter, television actor, film actor, composer, stage actor. He is recently known as film producer.
Christopher Guest's dad
Christopher Guest's father's name is Peter Haden-Guest, 4th Baron Haden-Guest.
Christopher Guest's mom
Christopher Guest's mother's name is Jean Haden-Guest, Lady Haden-Guest.
Christopher Guest's family
Christopher Guest's spouse
She is known as actor. His spouse was born on Saturday 22nd of November 1958.
Christopher Guest's ex spouse
He has 1 son and 1 daughter
Christopher Guest's son: Ruby Guest
Christopher Guest's son's name is Ruby Guest. He is known as actor. His son was born on Friday 15th of March 1996 in Santa Monica.
Christopher Guest's daughter: Annie Guest
Christopher Guest's daughter's name is Annie Guest. She is known as actor. His daughter was born on Saturday 13th of December 1986 in Santa Monica.
Christopher Guest's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: New York University Tisch School of the Arts, High School of Music & Art, Stella Adler Studio of Acting.
Christopher Guest's career
His main focus is to be comedian. He is famous thanks to The Folksmen.
Christopher Guest's quotes
- Comedy is like music. You have to know the key and you have to find players with good chops.
- People want me to be funny all the time. They think I'm being funny no matter what I say or do and that's not the case. I rarely joke unless I'm in front of a camera. It's not what I am in real life. It's what I do for a living.
- "It's real acting, in a sense. You're reacting spontaneously to things you've never heard before. You can either do it or not, and if you're with a bunch of people who can, there's nothing more fun." - on improvised acting.
- I liked directing The Big Picture (1989). I was happy with it, but I remembered working on "Spinal Tap" and what a joy it was to make and how much we made each other laugh.
- The movies have a way of seeping out there over time. We don't put them in 2,000 theaters. It wouldn't work that way.
- But I am interested in the notion that people can become so obsessed by their world that they lose sense and awareness of how they appear to other people. They're so earnest about it. But that's true of so many things.
- People who are good at comic improvisation also tend to be musical; I don't know why, but the two talents often go together.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Christopher Guest's body shape
Lets describe how Christopher Guest looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.