Christine Baranski's biography
Christine Baranski is 70 years old stage actor born at Buffalo. She was born on Friday 2nd of May 1952. According to year of birth 1952 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 2nd of May means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
She is native american english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. She is an adherent of catholicism. Her primary profession is to be stage actor. You can know her also as film actor, television actor, voice actor, film producer. She is recently known as actor.
Christine Baranski's family
Christine Baranski's ex spouse
Christine Baranski and Matthew Cowles have been together since 1983 for 31 years. Matthew is known as television actor. Her ex spouse was born on Thursday 28th of September 1944 in New York City. Her ex spouse died on Thursday 22nd of May 2014 in New York City. Matthew Cowles was 62 years old, when this happened.
She has 1 daughter.
Christine Baranski's daughter: Lily Cowles
Christine Baranski's daughter's name is Lily Cowles. Lily is known as film actor. Her daughter was born in 1987 in Connecticut.
Christine Baranski's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Juilliard School, Villa Maria Motherhouse Complex.
Christine Baranski's career
Her main focus is to be stage actor.
Awards and competitions
Christine Baranski's Awards
- She received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for work Cybill in 1995
- She received award for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for work Cybill in 1996
- She received award for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for work The Birdcage in 1996
- She received award for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for work Chicago in 2002
Christine Baranski's Nominations
- She was nominated for European Film Award – People's Choice Award for Best European Film for work Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again in 2019
What Christine Baranski has done for a first time
- May 28, 1991: Starred in the first production of Terrence McNally's play "Lips Together, Teeth Apart" with Swoosie Kurtz, Nathan Lane and Anthony Heald.
Christine Baranski's quotes
- Acting is like a high wire act. Your margin for error is very slim.
- I wish I didn't have to live up to anything.
- I attribute the longevity of my career to the fact that I didn't have to carry that mantle [beauty]. I was never beautiful so I'm not unbeautiful. I may not have been a leading lady, but I had great clothes and funny lines. I think I had more flexibility.
- [on her 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award] It baffles me a little. Maybe it keeps me young, but I still feel like I have so much left to do. I don't feel there's a period at the end of this sentence yet.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Christine Baranski's body shape
Lets describe how Christine Baranski looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.