Christina Ricci's biography
Christina Ricci is 42 years old actor born at Santa Monica. Christina was born on Tuesday 12th of February 1980. Christina is often nicknamed as Christina Ricci, Squant. According to year of birth 1980 Christina belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 12th of February means she is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
Christina is native english speaker. She is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. Christina is christian. Christina´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know Christina also as film actor, voice actor, spokesperson, television actor. Christina is recently known as film producer. Christina received Satellite Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy The Opposite of Sex in 1999
Christina Ricci's family
Christina Ricci's ex husband
Christina Ricci and James Heerdegen have been together since 2013 for 7 years.
Christina Ricci's schools
We found 3 schools Christina attended. Complete list of schools: Montclair High School, Professional Children's School, Morristown-Beard School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Briefly attended Morristown-Beard School, an exclusive preparatory school in Morristown, New Jersey. (Other attendees include former "Bachelor" star Prince Lorenzo Borghese).
Christina Ricci's career
Her main focus is to be actor. Christina is famous thanks to The Addams Family. You could see Christina also in The Opposite of Sex.
Is Christina Ricci gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Christina Ricci's boyfriends
Christina Ricci and Kick Gurry have been together since 2007 for a year. He is known as actor. Christina´s boyfriend was born on Thursday 25th of May 1978 in Melbourne.
Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have been together since 2008 for a year. He is known as actor. Christina´s boyfriend was born on Saturday 24th of May 1980 in Fulton.
Christina Ricci and Mark Hampton have been together.
Awards and competitions
Christina Ricci's Awards
- Christina received award for Satellite Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for work The Opposite of Sex in 1999
Christina Ricci's Nominations
- Christina was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for work The Opposite of Sex in 1998
- She was nominated for Satellite Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for work The Opposite of Sex in 1999
- Christina was nominated for Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead for work The Opposite of Sex in 1999
- Christina was nominated for MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss for work Monster in 2004
- She was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for work Grey's Anatomy in 2006
What Christina Ricci has done for a first time
- Nicknamed Squant by her siblings because of a childhood fascination with the Native American hero Squanto, who helped the first European settlers in America.
- First nude scene was in the movie Prozac Nation (2001) in which she requested a closed set and had co-star Michelle Williams present to ensure that she did everything properly.
- Says that The Ice Storm (1997) was the first role she really wanted and eventually got.
- Appearing in a school play a columnist saw her and suggested to her parents that they should get her a manager which led to some commercial work and a role in her first film Mermaids.
- Gave birth to her first child in early August 2014 at age 34, a son named Freddie Heerdegen. His father is James Heerdegen, who was her husband at the time.
Christina Ricci's quotes
- [in 1995] I can be young and cute when I want to be, and I can be really mature when I want to be. It's kind of weird, like I'm the incredible changing girl, which is good because I can relate to adults and to people my age.
- If I hadn't gone into acting, I would have been one of those weird runaways on Hollywood Boulevard. No, it'd be uglier. I'd probably be dead.
- I'm very shy. I can't even act that well when the camera's not on. I get really embarrassed.
- I don't have any training, and I don't believe in training. Of course, people who don't have any training always say that.
- [about Marilyn Manson's band] I hate the things they preach. They found a gimmick that sells. The fact that they're making money off all these teenage kids who actually believe in their message is disgusting.
- For years, I hated myself. I covered the mirrors in my house. I literally couldn't have a mirror in my room. I still can't sit in a restaurant or someplace where I can catch my reflection. I get so paranoid.
- I certainly hope I'm not still answering child-star questions by the time I reach menopause.
- I like playing people who are so afraid and ashamed of who they are and so disgusted by everyone around them that they decide to become the ultimate extreme of what they're afraid they are.
- I don't think I'll be reformed until I'm well into my fifties.
- You have to excuse me because I AM a teenager, so I'm allowed to sound illiterate and make stupid comments like 'I'm not into hard-core feminism'.
- I think the main reason a lot of child stars don't make it is that it's hard to see someone as cute and then all of a sudden see them as having more depth. I guess I was just lucky that, when I was little, nobody thought I was that cute.
- [on smooching Johnny Depp] We actually had some sex scenes, which was very strange. In front of 20 people on the set, with someone who was 27, who you met for the first time when you were nine. It was a little weird.
- There are two sides of me. One is the professional side. When I'm working, I'm not a kid - and can't be. Otherwise no one would take me seriously. When I'm not working, I think I'm a normal 15-year-old. 
- Remember who you are. It's really okay to be who you are.
- Everybody asked, 'How do you feel about playing a bitch?' And I'd say, 'If you knew anything about human nature, you'd realize that for this girl, being like that is a total front for being unhappy'.
- All my other relationships have been three months. I used to always cheat on my boyfriends. For no reason...Just to create a little drama. And now I don't need that. I don't need that. I don't need any more drama.
- I got ugly. Throughout my childhood, my favorite rejection was 'She looks too healthy.' They wanted that really gaunt, runaway girl kind of look. I was like, 'Mom, I thought you could never be too healthy.' She said, 'Ignore them'.
- I stopped feeling fabulous around age eleven. I got much less confident and more angsty; I think it had to do with boys not liking me.
- I wasn't a silly teen. I was more of a serious teen that you had to get to know. I did not enjoy being a teenager. I hated it. It was like a living hell. I can't even watch high school movies because I'm just like "Don't remind me".
Christina Ricci's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Christina Ricci looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 3" (160 cm). Christina weights 110lbs (50 kg). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted hazel. Christina´s hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Christina´s shoe size is 37.
Latest news about Christina Ricci
For the latest news - you can follow Christina Ricci on social networks.
- She reached total 1 242 056 656 285 990 912 followers - Christina Ricci on Twitter