Charlie Cox's biography
Charlie Thomas Cox is 40 years old actor born at Westminster. Charlie was born on Wednesday 15th of December 1982. He is often nicknamed as Charlie Thomas Cox, Charlie Cox. According to year of birth 1982 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 15th of December means he is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
Charlie is white british. He is citizen of United Kingdom. Charlie´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know Charlie also as film actor, stage actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Charlie Cox's dad
Charlie Cox's father's name is Andrew Frederick Seaforth Cox. His father was born in 1945.
Charlie Cox's mom
Charlie Cox's mother's name is Tricia Harley.
Charlie Cox's schools
We found 3 schools Charlie attended. Complete list of schools: Sherborne School, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Ashdown House School.
Detailed informations about his schools
Charlie studied high school - Sherborne school in Dorset.
Charlie studied university - Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
Charlie Cox's career
Charlie´s main focus is to be actor. Charlie is famous thanks to Tristan in "Stardust" and Matt Murdock/Daredevil in Netflix´s Daredevil.
Is Charlie Cox gay ?
Charlie is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Charlie Cox ?
His middle name is Thomas.
What Charlie Cox has done for a first time
- The first non-American actor to play Matt Murdock/Daredevil.
- He married one of Daredevil 's producers in 2018. They have two children. The first child was born in October 2016, and the second child was born in March 2020.
Charlie Cox's quotes
- I left Britain in the mid-1990s when TV was going down the cundie - another good Dundee word - because I wanted a film career. But as I get older, I find myself being drawn back to my roots, and I'm loving it.
- It's so easy to become obsessed with the film industry and recognition that we can forget that we are not saving the world. We are just actors trying to entertain people.
- I love New York, but I have to admit that I feel very English, and I do miss that sense of history that you have everywhere in Britain.
- Claire Danes is lovely and a really great actress.
- I'm a London lad, but I'm fascinated by America. I want to take a motorcycling trip across the country and see those wide open spaces.
- Fame terrifies me. I can say that with honesty. You're terrified that, when people know the real you, they won't like you.
- Of all the London theatres, the Donmar is the dream.
- What I like about fairy tales is that they highlight the emotions within a story. The situations aren't real, with falling stars and pirates. But what you do relate to is the emotions that the characters feel.
- I am incredibly self-deprecating. It stems from self-doubt.
- There's something very special about seeing history so clearly in front of you through that architecture that you just don't get in the U.S. If I was asked to choose where I'd most like to live, I would always choose London.
- I really fell into drama school - I had a lot of lot of luck. I didn't take criticism very well while I was there; in fact, I took it personally. With every note I got, I felt like they were telling me I was a bad person.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Charlie Cox's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Charlie Cox looks. We will focus on his height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Charlie is tall as 5' 10" (178 cm). Body build is athletic. His eyes are tinted brown - light. Charlie´s hair is shade of brown - dark.