Carson Kressley's biography
Carson Kressley is 53 years old presenter born at Allentown. He was born on Tuesday 11th of November 1969. According to year of birth 1969 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 11th of November means he is Scorpio. Scorpio is a watery sign. These people are very intense in their thoughts. They always learn from the transformatory phase of their life.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be presenter. You can know him also as actor, writer, fashion designer, personal stylist, film actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Carson Kressley's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Gettysburg College.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduated from Gettysburg College in '91 with honors in Management
Carson Kressley's career
His main focus is to be presenter. He is also a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society.
Is Carson Kressley gay ?
He is known to be homosexuality.
Carson Kressley's quotes
- It's incredibly hard to program a network from scratch for 24 hours.
- I love music. I love going out dancing.
- I love fashion, but it's always been my job, whereas horse riding is my hobby.
- I am not much about rules, I like to break 'em and don't like to make 'em.
- I was into Barbie and designer jeans.
- When I was growing up, I was obviously gay, and I got heckled every day of my life. The only way I knew how to survive was to make people laugh. If I could make them laugh, I wouldn't get hung in a locker for two hours. That's a blessing.
- I've been doing makeovers on TV for years and years and years. It's something I really know how to do. I also know personally what it's like to not feel good about yourself.
- We came, we saw, we bedazzled! You know, and it's hard to be serious and thoughtful when you're dressed like a Skittle.
- Compare yourself to yourself and say, 'How can I be better? How can I be the real me?'
- My method of helping someone is saying, 'Wow, you look amazing. Let me help you look even better.' I think tearing someone down is an awful thing to do. It has a lasting impression on people.
- Show's going well. New season starting, we're on the road.
- On our show, I've only reached out and touched about 55 guys. I think there's still about 40 million.
- One of my co-workers at Ralph Lauren heard about the show, and when she got back to the office, said; Carson, you have to call Bravo. They're doing a show. You're perfect for it.
- We did a whole fraternity house. We made them over.
- I've always believed that clothing is a great way to tell your story.
- I learned how to dance. I got a free spray tan. My life is good!
- I wasn't always this confident. Growing up as the awkward gay kid in a small town in Pennsylvania, you're constantly told, 'Don't be yourself, don't be proud of who you are.'
- I hoped I could make people smile and laugh and have a good time.
- I think ultimately I make people happy: Whether I'm doing the stage show, giving somebody a makeover, or designing clothing, the end goal is to make people smile.
- Whether you're gay or straight, with a physical disability, your skin's a different color, it's absurd in this age to not be aware and be concerned of the inequity in rights.
- Challenge yourself, jump off the deep end and learn to swim.
- Friends think your life is so glamorous, and it is. But there are times when, instead of going to a glamorous party, I would rather just come home from work, pop in a DVD and eat some microwave popcorn with a cutie on the sofa.
- People are much deeper than stereotypes. That's the first place our minds go. Then you get to know them and you hear their stories, and you say, 'I'd have never guessed.'
- It's really important to share the idea that being different might feel like a problem at the time, but ultimately diversity is a strength.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Carson Kressley's body shape
Lets describe how Carson Kressley looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Carson Kressley
For the latest news - you can follow Carson Kressley on social networks.