Carrie Preston's biography
Carrie Preston is 55 years old stage actor born at Macon. Carrie was born on Wednesday 21st of June 1967. She is often nicknamed as Carrie Emerson, Carrie Preston. According to year of birth 1967 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 21st of June means she is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
She is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. Carrie´s primary profession is to be stage actor. You can know her also as film actor, television actor, film producer. She is recently known as film director.
Carrie Preston's family
Carrie Preston's spouse
He is known as actor. Her spouse was born on Tuesday 7th of September 1954 in Cedar Rapids.
Carrie Preston's ex spouse
Carrie Preston's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Juilliard School, University of Evansville, Central High School.
Detailed informations about Carrie´s schools
Carrie studied university - College of Charleston, Charleston, SC, University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana, The Juilliard School.
Carrie Preston's career
Her main focus is to be stage actor. She is famous thanks to Arlene Fowler on True Blood..
Awards and competitions
Carrie Preston's Awards
- She received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for work The Good Wife in 2013
Carrie Preston's quotes
- Alan Cumming is such an amazing performer and person.
- Everyone thinks they went to high school with me. I take it as a compliment that I look different in every role.
- I don't like lying around on the beach. I like to be busy.
- I tend to play every color in the Southern rainbow, and the challenge is to make each character different so I'm not doing any generic 'Southern acting.'
- I have a recurring role on 'Person of Interest,' which is my husband's show. I play the love of his life. It was really fun to do that.
- By the time I was twelve, I had started my own theater company and was doing plays in the backyard and the front yard and all over the neighborhood, so, you know, I was definitely a lifer even back when I was 10.
- I like being able to marry the actor and the technician inside of me. It's really fulfilling. It exercises all of my creative muscles.
- I do think there's a spiritual element in the world, yes. Have I experienced a ghost firsthand, per se? No. I guess I've experienced feelings or some kind of a presence. But I certainly haven't seen any kind of transparent entity running around.
- I got my first big paycheck for 'My Best Friend's Wedding.' This was in the days when you actually did get paid to have a supporting role. It just doesn't happen like that anymore, but this was in the '90s. It was the golden age!
- I think that in order for anything to work on television, you have to have conflict. Nothing can be too happy or it's boring. People don't want to watch that - they want to watch things that are exciting and dangerous and sexy and have tension.
- Kellie Overbey gave me this play called 'Girl Talk.' I read it and totally fell in love with the characters. I told her she had to let me direct it and put Marcia DeBonis in it.
- When you're doing a play that's fully produced, you have the benefit of rehearsing for four or five weeks, so you really get to live in the skin of the character for much longer than when you first start doing a character on TV.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Carrie Preston's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Carrie Preston looks. We will focus on Carrie´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. She is tall as 5' 4" (163 cm). Body build is slim. Carrie´s eyes are tinted green. Her hair is shade of dyed red.
Latest news about Carrie Preston
For the latest news - you can follow Carrie Preston on social networks.