Carla Gugino's biography
Carla N. Gugino is 51 years old television actor born at Sarasota. Carla was born on Sunday 29th of August 1971. She is often nicknamed as Carla N. Gugino, Carla Gugino, Taryn Gugino. According to year of birth 1971 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 29th of August means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
She is native english speaker. Carla is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. Carla´s primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as film actor, stage actor. She is recently known as actor.
Carla Gugino's career
Carla´s main focus is to be television actor. She is famous thanks to Spy Kids, Watchmen.
Is Carla Gugino gay ?
She is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Carla Gugino ?
Carla´s middle name is N..
Carla Gugino's quotes
- It's not often that the idea of continuing something for a potentially long period of time sounds exciting to me, because I really am a gypsy by nature.
- I'm a sensualist. My two main indulgences are dark chocolate and massages.
- When my friends have a health concern, they call me. I've always been a vitamin taker. I also take digestive enzymes and antioxidants, and supplements that help with the thyroid and adrenals for my time-zone changes.
- When a sports movie really works, it gets you on all levels, because the stakes are high. It's black and white. It's win or lose.
- Personally, just as an actor, I love accents; they're fun.
- As an actor, you're naked emotionally; you're revealing yourself emotionally.
- I feel like I'm the only person - or woman, at least - who hasn't read 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'
- I generally make a sort of playlist for my iPod for whatever project I'm doing.
- For me, I never, never, from the moment I started acting, had a desire to be famous.
- I kind of knew it wasn't going to be until my 30s that I really hit my stride as an actor.
- I always feel like I want to work with people who raise my game, and I can do the same for them, and we can jump off the cliff together.
- I always had challenges when I was younger, because I looked so young but sounded older.
- I think I'm always trying to subvert conventions, and sometimes it's more successful than others.
- I'll always take an artistic endeavor over a career move.
- I love doing serious movies for adults.
- I think you always have to go as an artist with instinct, I really do.
- I'm a huge Wong Kar-Wai fan.
- I've joked that I would have either become schizophrenic or an actress, but as an actress you can do both.
- My father and my mother separated when I was two..
- My favorite thing is to have a big dinner with friends and talk about life.
- It is odd there are many movies with many men. But generally movies have one woman, or maybe the older woman and the younger girl.
- I'm fiercely protective of my privacy.
- My tendency as an actor is, when there's a certain energy, I feel a challenge to match it, to come up to that plate and play on the same level.
- One of the most important things for an actor is to observe humanity.
- Sexuality is one of the biggest parts of who we are.
- Sucker Punch (2011) is a big girl-power movie.
- You know, I used to be made fun of as a kid for being really articulate; it was sort of like a strange thing.
- I think that there's a tendency for actors who play strong women to have them take on all the worst characteristics of men, to become cold and detached and hardened.
- What I've realized is that we're our own harshest critics. We give ourselves limitations. But I want to push through that wall, on a creative and personal level.
- I guess I've always been really attracted to period pieces and always felt visually I was probably more made for the '50s or the early '60s than I am for a modern day.
- I find often in Hollywood there are many people who play themselves really beautifully. And certain parts are not that dissimilar from who you are as a person.
- One of the things I really love about TV is this symbiotic relationship you can get between the writers and the actors, and the characters start to come to life because you start to collaborate.
- We are all multidimensional and kind of have dual personalities. Everyone puts on different roles depending on what circumstances they're in without even noticing that they do that.
- Yeah, I guess I'm not a particularly religious person, but I do really believe strongly that we all need to believe in something, and that's very personal to each one of us.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Carla Gugino's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Carla Gugino looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Carla is tall as 5' 5" (165 cm). Carla weights 120lbs (54 kg). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted green. Carla´s hair is shade of brown - dark.
Latest news about Carla Gugino
For the latest news - you can follow Carla Gugino on social networks.