Cara Delevingne's biography
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne is 30 years old supermodel born at Hammersmith. Cara was born on Wednesday 12th of August 1992. She is often nicknamed as Cara Jocelyn Delevingne, Cara Delevingne, Cara. According to year of birth 1992 Cara belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 12th of August means Cara is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
She is white british. She is citizen of United Kingdom. Cara is christian. Her primary profession is to be supermodel. You can know Cara also as singer, actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Cara Delevingne's dad
Cara Delevingne's father's name is Charles Delevingne. He is known as real estate developer. Her father was born on Saturday 25th of June 1949 in London.
Cara Delevingne's mom
Cara Delevingne's mother's name is Pandora Stevens. Cara´s mother was born on Sunday 28th of June 1959. Cara Delevingne was born when she was 33 years old.
Cara Delevingne's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Francis Holland School, Bedales School.
Detailed informations about Cara´s schools
- She attended Frances Holland School for Girls near Sloane Square. Later, she went to the boarding school, Bedales.
Cara Delevingne's career
Her main focus is to be supermodel. Cara is famous thanks to her many high-profile campaigns for various fashion designers and houses, including H&M, Zara, Chanel, and Burberry, her roles as Margo in the 2015 film Paper Towns, Mermaid in the 2015 film Pan and Enchantress in the 2016 film Suicide Squad.
Is Cara Delevingne gay ?
She is known to be bisexual.
Cara Delevingne's partners
Cara Delevingne and Selena Gomez have been together. She is known as singer. Cara´s partner was born on Wednesday 22nd of July 1992.
Cara Delevingne and Michelle Rodriguez have been together less than a year in 2014. She is known as actor. Her partner was born on Wednesday 12th of July 1978 in San Antonio.
Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson have been together since 2018 for 2 years. Ashley is known as actor. Her partner was born on Monday 18th of December 1989 in Anaheim Hills.
Cara Delevingne and St. Vincent have been together since 2015 for a year. Annie is known as singer-songwriter. Cara´s partner was born on Tuesday 28th of September 1982 in Tulsa.
Cara Delevingne and Jake Bugg have been together less than a year in 2013. He is known as singer-songwriter. Her partner was born on Monday 28th of February 1994 in Clifton.
Cara Delevingne and Jack O'connell have been together less than a year in 2014.
Awards and competitions
Cara Delevingne's Rankings
- Ranked #10 on Maxin magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2014 list.
Cara Delevingne's Nominations
- She was nominated for European Film Award – People's Choice Award for Best European Film for work Valérian and the City of a Thousand Planets in 2018
What else you don't know about Cara Delevingne ?
Cara´s middle name is Jocelyn. Cara likes to spend time in: South Africa, England.
What Cara Delevingne has done for a first time
- Her first appearance was in Vogue Italia at age 10, shot by Bruce Weber.
Cara Delevingne's quotes
- The energy you give off is the energy you receive. I really think that, so I'm always myself--jumping, dancing, singing around, trying to cheer everybody up.
- Kids should speak to each other. They're horrid to each other online, they bully each other--they should shut up and stop it. The problem with social media is there is too much freedom. It's too much, too young.
- I treat the camera like a person--I gaze into it. Photos are a flat thing, and you need to put life into them.
- I had no interest in fashion when I was younger. I was such a tomboy.
- My dream is to go spend a week on some island with no phone.
- I've always wanted to do a shoot with snakes--big snakes, like pythons.
- If I am able to carry on modeling, I'll be very happy to, but my passion is definitely in music and acting. I would love to do what Meryl Streep is doing. Her or Judi Dench, or maybe Charlize Theron as well.
- I love to beatbox and have been doing it before I even knew what it was.
- It's hard finding people you trust or who aren't going to take your money. Everyone wants to get a piece of whatever you're doing. It's a nightmare.
- I love comfort. Comfort is very key to me because I spend most of my time in very uncomfortable things, so it's all about trainers and flats.
- I want to make music, I want to act, I want to sing, I want to do something that doesn't make my skin erupt.
- Of course, I loved Spice Girls. I loved [Geri Horner] and Baby Spice [Emma Bunton] , but who liked Posh Spice [Victoria Beckham]? They said I looked like her, and I said, "That's not cool, that's really mean".
- I like fashion, but I love, love, love music and film; they are my two passions. I would love to pursue my acting and my love of music more than anything.
- My way of relaxing was always doing the opposite and playing the drums, but I need to be able to actually chill.
- If I was rich enough, I would love to launch my own record label. I would love to try and give all my musically talented friends a start in the industry.
- Fame, do I like it? No. It has bought a lot for me in my career, but there are a lot of downsides to it. You give up your privacy. I did it to myself but not to my family and friends. You don't ask for it. You just have to live with it.
- I've started doing yoga and meditation, but I'm not very good at that kind of thing and turning my brain off.
- [on acting] That's what I've wanted to do my whole life, just act. When I was younger I loved to entertain people. I always used to make up dance routines, do little plays. I love to perform, basically.
- Ooh, I'd love to be in a movie with Meryl Streep or Martin Scorsese. There are so many different things I want to do, maybe like a possessed child or an evil something . . . I don't know!
- When I was really small, my mother had difficulty keeping me dressed, as I liked to be naked! I definitely had very strong ideas on what I wanted to wear. My favourite look was always Action Man and Spiderman. Now though, I really like beautiful clothes.
- I'm a world class Beat Boxer; you should hear the noises I can make with my mouth.
- When I was younger, I liked money--the feel of it. I would sit with my dad and count his coins and be like, "Yeah". I'd saved Â£700 by the age of 10. I thought, "What the hell am I hoarding this for?". So I bought a drum kit.
- I love Christopher Bailey and Burberry, Mulberry for bags, and Hudson for jeans.
- Fashion Week is horrible. I mean, it isn't horrible, really--it's amazing. But having to work that much every day is.
- I just don't think that I trust men. That's the problem. I can appreciate a beautiful-looking man, but he's not my type.
- I like a little bit of designer, with a bit of vintage and high street mixed in. I love it when you find those one-off key pieces, which end up becoming investment pieces.
- I wanted to be a Disney Channel star! I wanted to be Hannah Montana.
- Working with Mario Testino was a joy. He's very young-spirited, and it's always lovely and a pleasure to spend time talking to him about all different things.
- I'd love to work with Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, Sofia Coppola - all of them! I love thrillers and action movies. I love good horror films. I watched them so much when I was younger that I find it impossible to get scared.
- I like to keep my private life private.
- I'm just not into happy-clappy pop. Unless it's happy-clappy pop in a good way.
- [on depression, which she says runs in and out of her life, as does a tendency toward the self-destructive] It's like, if anything is good for too long, I prefer to ruin it.
- I'm a bro-ey chick.
-  [At this point my ambition to play music] is just a flower growing through concrete. Singing, writing songs, is kind of my biggest fear, but it's the thing I feel I need to conquer.
- Honestly, I don't think I did anything different from other people my age. But I definitely have that addict gene. For me it comes out in an addiction to work. I'd probably have done more drugs back then if I hadn't been working like mad.
- The first time I walked into Burberry, the woman just said, 'Turn around, go away.' And all the test shoots with the pervy men. Never trust a straight photographer at a test shoot.
- I always wake up 10 minutes before I have to be anywhere.
- I had to be doing things with people at all times. The life of the party is an easy part for me to play. It rots your insides, though.
- The thrill of acting is making a character real. Modeling is the opposite of real. It's being fake in front of the camera.
- I think it's nice to break down that barrier, that models are seen and not heard.
- I think that being in love with my girlfriend is a big part of why I'm feeling so happy with who I am these days. And for those words to come out of my mouth is actually a miracle.
- [If teenage audiences respond to "Paper Towns" as they did the film version of Green's "The Fault in Our Stars" I will] freak the fuck out.
- I smoked a lot of pot as a teenager, but I was completely mental with or without drugs.
- [nudity] I like clothes, just not all the time. I prefer to be naked. What can I say?
- [nudity] I used to love being naked. My parents would have to dress me because I'd just run around the supermarket and take off all my clothes. It was fun. Freedom. Liberation.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Cara Delevingne's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Cara Delevingne looks. We will focus on Cara´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Cara is tall as 5' 8" (173 cm). Cara weights 113lbs (51 kg). Body build is slim. Cara´s eyes are tinted blue. Cara´s hair is shade of blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 8.5.
Latest news about Cara Delevingne
For the latest news - you can follow Cara Delevingne on social networks.