Candace Cameron Bure's biography
Candace Cameron Bure is 46 years old actor born at Panorama City. She was born on Tuesday 6th of April 1976. She is often nicknamed as Candy. According to year of birth 1976 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 6th of April means she is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as film producer, writer, television actor, film actor, voice actor. She is recently known as child actor. She received 1994 Kids' Choice Awards Full House in 1994
Candace Cameron Bure's family
Candace Cameron Bure's spouse
He is known as ice hockey player. Her spouse was born on Thursday 13th of June 1974 in Minsk.
Candace Cameron Bure's ex spouse
Candace Cameron Bure's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Chatsworth High School, Young Actors Space.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Chatsworth High School in Chatsworth, Los Angeles, California with Lori Beth Denberg, Arianne Zucker, and Lindsay Sloane.
Candace Cameron Bure's career
Her main focus is to be actor. You could see her also in Full House, Fuller House.
Awards and competitions
Candace Cameron Bure's Awards
- She received award for 1994 Kids' Choice Awards for work Full House in 1994
- She received award for Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress Comedy for work Fuller House in 2016
- She received award for Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress Comedy for work Fuller House in 2017
Candace Cameron Bure's Nominations
- She was nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host for work The View in 2016
- She was nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host for work The View in 2017
- She was nominated for Kids' Choice Award for Favorite TV Show for work Fuller House in 2017
- She was nominated for Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress Comedy for work Fuller House in 2017
- She was nominated for Kids' Choice Award for Favorite TV Show for work Fuller House in 2018
- She was nominated for Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress Comedy for work Fuller House in 2019
What Candace Cameron Bure has done for a first time
- Was matron of honor at former Full House (1987) co-star Jodie Sweetin's first wedding and her daughter Natasha was flower girl.
- Very first acting job was commercial for Mutual of Omaha Insurance. The commercial never aired.
Candace Cameron Bure's quotes
- We turn off the TV, video games and computer - except for homework - during the week. The TV's reserved for Friday night, Saturday and Sunday just because that's the time to do homework, and it makes it that much less chaotic in our house.
- I'm so happy and thankful I made it a point be a stay-at-home mom.
- I did a lot of my school on set. Some years I went to a private school for a couple of hours, and then I'd always finish up with a tutor. I couldn't do full days, but I tried to maintain my friendships and some normalcy while doing a show.
- It's amazing. My kids have grown me in ways I never knew possible. The patience I've received and the love I get from them is just amazing.
- Almost everyone thinks they are a good person, but the question you should be asking is, am I good enough to go to Heaven? How would you know?
- It was in the '80s, so I guess big hair and high bangs. And I had so many gummy bracelets! While we were doing 'Full House,' we were like, 'You know, in 10 years, we're going to look back on this and think this is horrible.' But everyone looked like that!
- The way I was raised, family was always the most important. When I had our first daughter, Natasha, I knew that's what I wanted to do.
- I figure this is my time - to relax, be with my family and have a normal life.
- Once you find love, you find it. There isn't an age on love.
- The cool thing about my profession is that I can do it until the day I die.
- It wasn't always easy at times, having grown up on television and being in the entertainment industry.
- I really do feel like I'm in better shape and look better now - even after having three kids - than I did before.
- My daughter's dabbling in showbiz, and she's done a few commercials. She's auditioned for some movies and shows, so I'm letting her pursue that. I'm OK with it.
- Once I got my driver's license everybody treated me like I was an adult.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Candace Cameron Bure's body shape
Lets describe how Candace Cameron Bure looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Candace Cameron Bure
For the latest news - you can follow Candace Cameron Bure on social networks.