Bud Abbott's biography
Bud Abbott is 77 years old television actor born at Asbury Park. He was born on Saturday 2nd of October 1897. According to year of birth 1897 he belongs to Lost Generation. Birthday on 2nd of October means he is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be television actor. You can know him also as film actor, film producer, stage actor, voice actor, stunt performer. He is recently known as comedian.
Bud Abbott's family
Bud Abbott's spouse
Bud Abbott's ex spouse
Bud Abbott's career
His main focus is to be television actor.
How did Bud Abbott die
He died on on Wednesday 24th of April 1974 when he was 77 years old at Woodland Hills. Bud Abbotts death was caused by prostate cancer. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Bud Abbott's Awards
- He was awarded 3 Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Motion Pictures at 6333 Hollywood Boulevard; for Radio at 1611 Vine Street; and for Television at 6740 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
What Bud Abbott has done for a first time
- The performance of "Who's on First?" in the film The Naughty Nineties (1945) is considered the quintessential version of the routine, and the clip is enshrined in a looped video at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York.
- Bud's sister Olive confirmed in an interview conducted by Chris Costello for the latter's book "Lou's on First" that she was actually born in Reading, Pennsylvania, only moving to Asbury Park at the age of two or three.
Bud Abbott's quotes
- [Speaking after his professional break-up with partner Lou Costello] I never understood Lou.
- Now, on the St. Louis team we have Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third.
- Once they get their hooks into you, you're a dead pigeon.
- Sitting at home the way I do, I'd just love the hear from people. It'd be a great help in passing the time.
- It gets so boring at home. After all, how many reruns of Abbott and Costello movies can a guy watch on television?
- They disallowed this and disallowed that, and now I can't even get my head above water!
- That's why so many stars are making pictures in Europe today. The tax guys are making thieves out of everybody.
- You never heard of a comedy team that didn't fight, did you?
- They liked me so long as the liquor flowed at my house, but I haven't seen any of them around lately.
- Well, I always had a chauffeur, because I have never driven a car in my life. I still can't drive.
Bud Abbott's body shape
Lets describe how Bud Abbott looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.