Bruce Davison's biography
Bruce Davison is 76 years old film director born at Philadelphia. He was born on Friday 28th of June 1946. According to year of birth 1946 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 28th of June means he is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.He was married 2 times.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be film director. You can know him also as stage actor, film actor, television actor, film producer. He is recently known as actor.
Bruce Davison's family
Bruce Davison's ex spouses
Bruce Davison and Jess Walton have been together. She is known as actor. His ex spouse was born on Friday 18th of February 1949 in Grand Rapids.
Bruce Davison and Lisa Pelikan have been together since 1986 for 20 years. She is known as actor. His ex spouse was born on Monday 12th of July 1954 in Berkeley.
Bruce Davison's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: New York University Tisch School of the Arts, Pennsylvania State University.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Originally attended Penn State as an art major and planned on being a painter. Davison auditioned for a school play on a bet and immediately realized that he would rather be an actor instead.
Bruce Davison's career
His main focus is to be film director.
Awards and competitions
Bruce Davison's Awards
- He was awarded the 1990 Drama-Logue Award for Performance for "The Cocktail Hour" in the Center Theatre Group/Ahmanson at the James A. Doolittle Theatre (University of California) in Los Angeles, California.
Bruce Davison's Nominations
- He was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for work Longtime Companion in 1990
What Bruce Davison has done for a first time
- Was the first actor to be cast for X-Men (2000).
- Has appeared with Ian McKellen in four different films: Six Degrees of Separation (1993), Apt Pupil (1998), X-Men (2000) and X-Men 2 (2003). The first of these is the only one not directed by Bryan Singer.
Bruce Davison's body shape
Lets describe how Bruce Davison looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.