Brooke Adams's biography
Brooke Adams is 73 years old actor born at New York City. She was born on Tuesday 8th of February 1949. According to year of birth 1949 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 8th of February means she is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as film producer, film actor, television actor, film director. She is recently known as screenwriter.
Brooke Adams's family
Brooke Adams's spouse
He is known as film director. Her spouse was born on Friday 9th of October 1953 in Green Bay.
Brooke Adams's ex spouse
Brooke Adams's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School, Professional Children's School.
Brooke Adams's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Brooke Adams's Nominations
- She was nominated for Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female for work Gas Food Lodging in 1993
What Brooke Adams has done for a first time
- Her first feature film role was in 1967 starring in a New York City-based musical film named All the Other Outs in Free, directed by Ray Russell, which was never released.
Brooke Adams's quotes
- My life has gotten so much better since I turned 40.
- I had wanted to be a movie star and had thought I would be a movie star since I was very little. It was just something I saw in my future. But somehow when it happened, I wasn't ready for it.
- As an actress, I always felt like the people you met on set were interchangeable with the people you met on other sets - the grips, the gaffers, the actors, the directors - everybody steps into their role.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Brooke Adams's body shape
Lets describe how Brooke Adams looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.