Brigitte Bardot's biography
Brigitte Bardot is 88 years old singer born at French Third Republic. She was born on Friday 28th of September 1934. She is often nicknamed as BB. According to year of birth 1934 she belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 28th of September means she is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.She was married 4 times.
Brigitte Bardot's spouse
She is married to Bernard d'Ormale
She is native french speaker. She is citizen of France. She is an adherent of catholicism. Her primary profession is to be singer. You can know her also as autobiographer, film actor, animal rights advocate, recording artist, dancer, fashion model, writer, human rights activist, public figure. She is recently known as actor.
Brigitte Bardot's dad
Brigitte Bardot's father's name is Louis Bardot.
Brigitte Bardot's mom
Brigitte Bardot's mother's name is Anne-Marie Mucel.
Brigitte Bardot's family
Brigitte Bardot's spouse
Brigitte Bardot's ex spouses
Brigitte Bardot and Roger Vadim have been together since 1952 for 5 years. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Thursday 26th of January 1928 in Paris. Her ex spouse died on Friday 11th of February 2000. Roger Vadim was 66 years old, when this happened.
Brigitte Bardot and Jacques Charrier have been together since 1959 for 3 years. He is known as screenwriter. Her ex spouse was born on Friday 6th of November 1936 in Metz.
Brigitte Bardot and Gunter Sachs have been together since 1966 for 3 years. He is known as film director. Her ex spouse was born on Monday 14th of November 1932 in Schonungen. Her ex spouse died on Saturday 7th of May 2011 in Gstaad. Gunter Sachs was 77 years old, when this happened.
Brigitte Bardot's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Cours Hattemer, Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse de Paris.
Brigitte Bardot's career
Her main focus is to be singer.
Brigitte Bardot's partners
Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg have been together. He is known as actor. Her partner was born on Monday 2nd of April 1928. Her partner died on Saturday 2nd of March 1991. Serge Gainsbourg was 57 years old, when this happened.
Brigitte Bardot and Gilbert Bécaud have been together. He is known as composer. Her partner was born on Monday 24th of October 1927 in Toulon. Her partner died on Tuesday 18th of December 2001 in Boulogne-Billancourt. Gilbert Bécaud was 67 years old, when this happened.
Awards and competitions
Brigitte Bardot's Awards
- She was awarded the French Legion of Honor in 1985, but refused to receive this.
Brigitte Bardot's Rankings
- Ranked #49 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list. [October 1997]
- Ranked #75 in Men's Health 100 Hottest Women of all Time. 
What Brigitte Bardot has done for a first time
- When she discovered she had breast cancer, she first refused treatment believing this was her fate. It was her fellow actress and friend Marina Vlady who flew to her residence at Saint Tropez and convinced her to begin treatment.
Brigitte Bardot's quotes
- I have always adored beautiful young men. Just because I grow older, my taste doesn't change. So if I can still have them, why not?
- If I could do anything about the way people behave towards each other, I would, but since I can't I'll stick to animals.
- [when asked what was the best day of her life] It was a night...
- It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.
- I have been very happy, very rich, very beautiful, much adulated, very famous and very unhappy.
- Men are beasts and even beasts don't behave as they do.
- I don't think when I make love.
- It is better to be unfaithful than faithful without wanting to be.
- Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.
- I am really a cat transformed into a woman . . . I purr. I scratch. And sometimes I bite.
- I gave my youth and beauty to men. Now I'm giving my wisdom and my experience, the better part of me, to animals.
- Apart from my husband, I am entirely surrounded by homos. For years, they have been my support, my friends, my adopted children, my confidants.
- [why she retired from show business at age 39] I tried to make myself as pretty as possible and even then I thought I was ugly. I found it madly difficult to go out, to show myself. I was afraid of not living up to what people expected me to be.
- I can no longer walk. I can no longer swim. But I'm lucky when I see how animals suffer. Suddenly, I discover that I have nothing to complain.
- I have a slight despising for humanity in general.
- I am greatly misunderstood by politically correct idiots. Politics disgusts me.
- There are many new languages in the new Europe. Mediocrity is taking over from beauty and splendor. There are many people who are filthy, badly dressed and badly shaven.
- [on Muslims in France] I am fed up with being under the thumb of this population which is destroying us, destroying our country and imposing its acts.
- I am against violence. I'm a hippie girl.
- I am against the Islamisation of France! This obligatory allegiance, this forced submission disgusts me.... Our ancestors, the elderly, our grandfathers, our fathers have for centuries given their lives to push out successive invaders.
- I really wanted to die at certain periods in my life. Death was like love, a romantic escape. I took pills because I didn't want to throw myself off my balcony and know people would photograph me lying dead below.
- Me, I was never the victim of sexual harassment and I found it charming when I was told that I was beautiful or I had a nice little backside. This kind of compliment is nice.
- Bernard accepts three or four animals sleeping on our big bed. If he refused he would not be my companion.
- [on Henri-Georges Clouzot] A negative being, forever at odds with himself and the world around him.
Brigitte Bardot's body shape
Lets describe how Brigitte Bardot looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Brigitte Bardot
For the latest news - you can follow Brigitte Bardot on social networks.