Bridgit Mendler's biography
Bridgit Claire Mendler is 30 years old singer born at Washington, D.C.. She was born on Friday 18th of December 1992. She is often nicknamed as BiLe, Bridge. According to year of birth 1992 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 18th of December means she is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
She is native english speaker. She is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. She is christian. Her primary profession is to be singer. You can know Bridgit also as actor, songwriter, film actor, television actor, voice actor, musician, singer-songwriter. She is recently known as recording artist.
Bridgit Mendler's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: University of Southern California, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Bridgit Mendler's career
Bridgit´s main focus is to be singer and composing. Bridgit is famous thanks to Teddy on Good Luck Charile. Bridgit focuses on pop music. Maybe you are curious what instrument does Bridgit play ? She plays guitar.
Is Bridgit Mendler gay ?
Bridgit is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Bridgit Mendler ?
Bridgit´s middle name is Claire.
Bridgit Mendler's quotes
- Working on 'Good Luck Charlie' has been an awesome experience, and it's so crazy to build a fan base and have all those people tune into the show.
- I recommend doing some sort of acting class, something that can eventually get you in front of an agent or a manager, and practice is very important.
- I definitely get nervous about if I'm going to forget the words to the songs or something. And I don't enjoy being the center of attention for an hour straight - I think that's really stressful.
- I want to make music that stands the test of time.
- I'm not Miley Cyrus. There may be some similarities, but I'm my own person.
- Professionally, the first time I sang was on 'Alice Upside Down.' It was the first movie that I did, and I had this little mini singing part.
- There's a reason why bullying takes such a strong form online. People don't have to push back as much as they would in real life.
- I like to create.
- I don't want to be one of those people that's constantly promoting myself on Twitter. I think the fun thing about Twitter is being able to share all the little random things that happen in my life.
- Practicing going over scenes and in front of the camera just to see how that feels, and then ultimately just finding a way to expose yourself to people. That's what I did.
- Sometimes my lyrics may describe a situation that happened to a friend. Other times, I create a story from the ground up.
- I love Beyonce. She's so fierce. I also love Lily Allen, and she was an influence on my music.
- People need to realize bullying has just as much of an impact online because words are so cutting and difficult to deal with.
- I just want to get into the action. And voice-over work is all action.
- The cool thing about doing a voice-over into a different language is that you get to bring the character of your own culture into it.
- I'm really passionate about music.
- My personal style is really different from 'Lemonade Mouth.'
- I really like 'This Side of Paradise' by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I think it's a cool description of a character.
- In terms of fashion, I love adding a fun scarf to whatever I'm wearing - it's a great way to dress up a plain outfit!
- I love Adele. Natasha Bedingfield is cool, those sort of people.
- I really do like Bruno Mars. I think he's very good. And I love Maroon 5.
- I'm prone to getting dark circles under my eyes when I'm tired, so I l use cover-up and instantly feel more confident.
- Songwriting is actually a really great outlet. I kind of recommend it. You get to sum up whatever is going on in your life in a song, then perform it really passionately.
- I did this one scene in an episode of 'General Hospital', and that was my first job down in L.A. It was, like, my second audition, and I was like, 'Woo! This is easy! This is fun!' That was a really cool moment for me.
- I love Cher Lloyd's music. I didn't actually hear her music as I was creating my own, but it's cool that we have styles that are considered to be similar.
- I know now that I want to do more voice-over projects. They really have the ability to transport you into the world of whatever movie it is you are working on.
- I think it's awesome to be able to make people laugh.
- I think it can be fun to write about relationships just because so many people can relate to what you are feeling.
- The biggest klutz would be myself, so if I could offer help to myself I would. I'm the most off my game most often.
- Being bullied is something I experienced in school, and it is not fun.
- I definitely get stage fright.
- I really do love bluesy-jazzy music, so I love Etta James, B.B. King and Billie Holiday. I love that they have soul in their voices - I think that's something important is having.
- I just want to challenge myself and play some different characters.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Bridgit Mendler's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Bridgit Mendler looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Bridgit is tall as 5' 6" (168 cm). Bridgit weights 121lbs (55 kg). Body build is slim. Bridgit´s eyes are tinted brown - light. Her hair is shade of blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 7 (US), 38.5 (EU), 5.5 (UK), 240 (J).
Latest news about Bridgit Mendler
For the latest news - you can follow Bridgit Mendler on social networks.