Bipasha Basu's biography
Bipasha Basu is 43 years old actor born at New Delhi. She was born on Sunday 7th of January 1979. She is often nicknamed as BonnyBipsBippyBipsy. According to year of birth 1979 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 7th of January means she is Capricorn. These people are stable in nature. As the sign lord is “Saturn”, the person will be judgemental in his approach.
She is citizen of India. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as model. She is recently known as film actor.
Bipasha Basu's family
Bipasha Basu's spouse
He is known as model. Her spouse was born on Tuesday 23rd of February 1982 in New Delhi.
Bipasha Basu's ex spouse
Bipasha Basu's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Bhawanipur Education Society College.
Bipasha Basu's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Bipasha Basu's partners
Bipasha Basu and John Abraham have been together since 2002 for 9 years. He is known as actor. Her partner was born on Sunday 17th of December 1972 in Kochi.
Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea have been together since 1996 for 6 years. He is known as actor. Her partner was born on Tuesday 9th of December 1975 in Bangalore.
Awards and competitions
Bipasha Basu's Awards
- She won the Filmfare Best Debute award in 2001 for "Ajnabee".
What Bipasha Basu has done for a first time
- In 2010 she released her first fitness DVD called Love Yourself.
Bipasha Basu's quotes
- Sexy in India, is not considered positive. But, with today's crop of fresh faces, in the modeling arena, being sexy is an asset.
- I actually wanted to be a doctor. But doing all those horrid rat dissections made me faint. I studied science till the 12th standard and later took up commerce. I was planning to do chartered accountancy, but fate had something else in store for me.
- "I am the boss in my life. I decide when to charge more and when not to. I live in my own zone. I don't hurt anyone and I am very transparent. I don't keep people hanging in life." (2005)
- "I am doing pretty well for myself, and I am proud to be the person I am. If people write that I am a mean person when it comes to money, then let them write it!" (2005)
- "If a girl wears a shirt and a skirt, does she become more sensuous? I think a girl in a sari is more sensuous than a girl in a skirt. In my opinion, a wet sari is the most sensuous." (2005)
- Every other girl is taking off her clothes just for the heck of it and I don't want to be in that category. I can never be cheap or vulgar.
- "For me chilling out is when I can stay at home, order food from outside and watch a film with my friends. Listening to music and watching films are my idea of perfect relaxation." (Movie Mag, May 2006)
- Some will like me, some won't. For every Ameesha Patel there is a Rani Mukerji. I'd rather focus on Rani.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Bipasha Basu's body shape
Lets describe how Bipasha Basu looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Bipasha Basu
For the latest news - you can follow Bipasha Basu on social networks.