Billy Zane's biography
Billy Zane is 56 years old actor born at Chicago. He was born on Thursday 24th of February 1966. According to year of birth 1966 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 24th of February means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film director, voice actor, stage actor, television actor, film actor, film producer. He is recently known as model.
Billy Zane's family
Billy Zane's ex spouse
Billy Zane and Lisa Collins have been together since 1989 for 6 years.
Billy Zane's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Francis W. Parker School, The American School In Switzerland.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended the American School in Switzerland for his sophomore year of high school.
- Attended Francis W. Parker School in Chicago and Harand Camp of the Theater Arts in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin with Jeremy Piven.
Billy Zane's career
His main focus is to be actor. He is famous thanks to Titanic.
Billy Zane's partner
Billy Zane and Kelly Brook have been together. Kelly is known as model. His partner was born on Friday 23rd of November 1979 in Rochester.
What Billy Zane has done for a first time
- Participated in the first Gumball 3000 Rally, driving a 1964 Aston Martin DB5. 
Billy Zane's quotes
- [what he thinks the best age is] I'm enjoying 40. Old enough to know better, young enough not to care.
- My best evenings are at home with my lady.
- I paint abstract expressions.
- With me, it's always about first impressions. I trust my instincts. I love to prepare if it's something that requires training. But I don't like to prepare the psychology too much.
- Every day is a surprise. There are confirmations of an interconnectivity and synchronicity which inspire, titillate and confirm the inherent comedy of the universe.
- I'm a fixer. I like solutions. Life is a whiteboard, basically.
- Working with Leo [Titanic (1997) co-star Leonardo DiCaprio] was like having a little brother on the set. It got pretty silly. We were into hallway bowling.
- When I had my first child I sold my motorcycle. I realised the amount of heavy lifting, literally, that you do with kids and thought I'd need both legs and both arms.
- Playing Marlon Brando [in Waltzing with Brando] is an idea that's been around a long time. The other person people always suggest is Lex Luthor.
- If I was giving advice, I'd say there are no problems, only solutions. That, or dress for success.
- Playing villains has been a lot of fun and very lucrative, but I really want to make the white-hat hero more attractive to young audiences. I think the post-modern anti-hero has contributed to a lack of moral high ground in our culture.
- My worst habit is social smoking. I can put the cigarette down for months, but then I give in. I'm a bit of a pushover.
- If I could go back to one era, it would be New York in 1999, because it was a period of great hope and promise. There was a booming economy and a lot of optimism in the air. It was a good time.
- The best advice I was ever given was: "Be of service." There's a word from my Greek ancestors, philotimo, which essentially means focus on the benefit of others and the tide will lift you.
- I paint as well as act. My art is similar in style to my acting - improvisational. I often paint on set and then feverishly try and scrape buckets of paint off my fingers before filming.
- When I was a teenager I had a complete infatuation with Nastassja Kinski. Then I got to work with her. I felt like Aladdin with the magic lamp - how many more of these wishes have I got? Because you don't want to waste them.
Billy Zane's body shape
Lets describe how Billy Zane looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Billy Zane
For the latest news - you can follow Billy Zane on social networks.