Billy Campbell's biography
Billy Campbell is 63 years old actor born at Charlottesville. He was born on Tuesday 7th of July 1959. According to year of birth 1959 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 7th of July means he is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film actor, television actor. He is recently known as film producer.
Billy Campbell's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Western Albemarle High School, Fork Union Military Academy.
Billy Campbell's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Billy Campbell's partner
Billy Campbell and Jennifer Connelly have been together. Jennifer is known as actor. His partner was born on Saturday 12th of December 1970 in Cairo.
Awards and competitions
Billy Campbell's Rankings
- Rick Sammler, Campbell's character on Once and Again (1999), was ranked #36 in TV Guide's list of the "50 Greatest TV Dads of All Time" [20 June 2004 issue].
Billy Campbell's quotes
- I would make a horrible politician, because I wouldn't enjoy my work.
- I think it would be lovely to see some features on a disc of 'The Rocketeer,' with some reminiscing. I think that would be dynamite.
- I don't have any complex plans for playing a character. I think all I try to do is not make too many bad guy faces and not ever try to seem too good. I just try to put it in the middle somewhere.
- When I first came to Hollywood, I used to dream of doing films and escaping television.
- To me, the AMC brand is great storytelling - they call it slow-burn storytelling.
- The South Downs of England reminded me a bit of my Old Virginia homeland.
- The only thing better than going to Pitcairn in the first place, is going again.
- I'm not a big fan of CGI. I'm not a fan at all, unless they use it in a way that doesn't call attention to itself.
- If you were to ask my agent, they would confirm this: I'm drawn to locations. What really drew me to 'The 4400,' aside from the fact that it was sci-fi, was the fact that it was shot in the city of my dreams: Vancouver.
- I can't say that I haven't done some bad acting in my time. I have. Usually that involves what we actors call 'indicating,' when you twirl your mustache.
- I would love to see a sequel to 'The Rocketeer.' I'd love to see that! I don't know that I would be in it. I may be a little long in the tooth to play 'The Rocketeer.' But I would love to be a part of that in some form or fashion.
- I shampoo only once a week or so, with tree tea oil shampoo. And when I slap moisturizer on my face - just some stuff I bought in the grocery store - I pile it through my hair.
- I sailed a bit as a child, but it wasn't until I was around 40, when I was halfway through Patrick O'Brian's 'Master and Commander' novels, that I had the sudden epiphany that I had to go sail on a square-rig ship.
- I grew up 60 minutes way from Richmond, in Charlottesville, Virginia and, as a child, I was obsessed with the Civil War. I used to do re-enactments and all that stuff.
- The feeling of being at sea has put me in touch with who I am to a greater degree than if I had been on land all these years. So, in a roundabout way, I imagine it does inform my acting.
- Oh, I'm nerdy about science fiction and fantasy and graphic novels and reading, and I'm nerdy about board games. My favorite board game is a board game I'm working on right now. It's a game of Napoleonic era naval warfare, and it's going to be fun.
- I've done some things that have been quite interesting, but as grateful as I am for having been on 'Dynasty,' it was just so cheesy. That's half the reason it was so much fun for people to watch, but it's not so fun to have to say those lines.
- The kind of people that love 'The Rocketeer' are the kind of people that love good storytelling and innocence and a better world, so to speak, so they're almost always nice people to bump into.
- Vancouver is one of my favorite places on earth. It's gray and rainy there a lot of the time, but for some reason, even though it's gray and rainy, I feel like it's a sunny day.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Billy Campbell's body shape
Lets describe how Billy Campbell looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.