Betsy Palmer's biography
Betsy Palmer is 89 years old stage actor born at East Chicago. She was born on Monday 1st of November 1926. According to year of birth 1926 she belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 1st of November means she is Scorpio. Scorpio is a watery sign. These people are very intense in their thoughts. They always learn from the transformatory phase of their life.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be stage actor. You can know her also as film actor, television actor. She is recently known as voice actor.
Betsy Palmer's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: DePaul University, HB Studio.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended and graduated from DePaul University in Chicago, IL.
- Graduated from East Chicago Roosevelt High School in East Chicago, Indiana, in 1944.
- She attended Warren G Harding Elementary School in Hammond, Indiana, living an A Christmas Story childhood.
Betsy Palmer's career
Her main focus is to be stage actor.
How did Betsy Palmer die
She died on on Friday 29th of May 2015 when he was 89 years old at Danbury. Betsy Palmers death was caused by natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Betsy Palmer's Awards
- Won the 2006 Best Actress Award at the Terror Film Festival for Penny Dreadful (2005).
Betsy Palmer's Nominations
- She was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress for work Friday the 13th in 1981
What Betsy Palmer has done for a first time
- Her first-ever job was as a secretary at the B&O Railroad.
- The first book she ever read was "I Have a Secret," years later, she ended up doing I've Got a Secret (1952).
- At almost 8, Palmer watched the first two movie Treasure Island (1934) and The Good Earth (1937), with her family.
- Met her first husband, Dr. Vincent J. Meredino, at a luncheon, while in New York.
Betsy Palmer's body shape
Lets describe how Betsy Palmer looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.