Bernie Mac's biography
Bernie Mac is 51 years old street artist born at Chicago. He was born on Saturday 5th of October 1957. He is often nicknamed as Mac-Man. According to year of birth 1957 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 5th of October means he is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be street artist. You can know him also as screenwriter, television actor, film actor. He is recently known as television producer.
Bernie Mac's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Chicago Vocational High School.
Bernie Mac's career
His main focus is to be street artist.
How did Bernie Mac die
He died on on Saturday 9th of August 2008 when he was 51 years old. Bernie Macs death was caused by complications from pneumonia. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Bernie Mac's Rankings
- His character on The Bernie Mac Show (2001), was ranked #47 in TV Guide's list of the "50 Greatest TV Dads of All Time" [20 June 2004 issue].
What Bernie Mac has done for a first time
- Started his career in stand-up comedy in 1977. His first professional comedy gig was at The Cotton Club in Chicago. He was so broke, he had to borrow a suit from his brother.
Bernie Mac's quotes
- . . . The Bernie Mac Show (2001) is my life. It's the truth, and I'm not ashamed of a minute, an hour, or a second of my life . . .
- [interview in Playboy, 12/04] Every time you see a black romance it's over-the-top. There always has to be extreme hostility between the sexes. He has to cheat. She has to show him how independently strong she is, not just as a woman but as a black woman.
- [interview in Playboy, 12/04] I was living in a place where I was harming myself. I was irresponsible. I'd lost several apartments. I couldn't hold a job. I was tired of being a no-good son of a bitch who called himself a man but was just a grown boy.
- [interview in Playboy, 12/04] I have Glocks, .45s, Berettas, Remingtons. I like the marksmanship and the discipline that it takes to be a gun owner. I like the machinery. Being able to take it out and clean it is even more fascinating than having the gun.
- [interview in Playboy, 12/04] I'm not a star, and I don't want to be a star. Stars fall. I'm an ordinary guy with an extraordinary job.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Bernie Mac's body shape
Lets describe how Bernie Mac looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.