Bella Thorne's biography
Annabella Avery Thorne is 25 years old actor born at Pembroke Pines. Annabella was born on Wednesday 8th of October 1997. Annabella is often nicknamed as Bella Thorne, Annabella Avery Thorne, Annabella Thorne, Avery Thorne, Bella. According to year of birth 1997 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 8th of October means she is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
Annabella is native american english speaker. Annabella is white american. Annabella is citizen of United States of America. She is christian. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know Annabella also as model, singer, voice actor, television actor, novelist, film actor, writer, dancer, film director, guitarist. She is recently known as bass guitarist.
Detailed informations about her schools
Annabella studied high school - Home schooled.
Bella Thorne's career
Annabella´s main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to her starring role as the aspiring young dancer CeCe Jones in the Disney Channel television series Shake It Up!, for which she won an Imagen Award.
Is Bella Thorne gay ?
She is known to be bisexual.
Bella Thorne's partners
Bella Thorne and Gregg Sulkin have been together since 2015 for a year. Gregory is known as film actor. Annabella´s partner was born on Friday 29th of May 1992 in London.
Bella Thorne and Benjamin Mascolo have been together since 2019 for 3 years. He is known as singer. Annabella´s partner was born on Sunday 20th of June 1993 in Modena.
Bella Thorne and Tana Mongeau have been together since 2017 for 2 years. She is known as video blogger. Her partner was born on Wednesday 24th of June 1998 in Somers.
Bella Thorne and Lil Peep have been together less than a year in 2017. He is known as rapper. Her partner was born on Friday 1st of November 1996 in Allentown. Her partner died on Wednesday 15th of November 2017 in Tucson. Lil Peep was 20 years old, when this happened.
Bella Thorne and Mod Sun have been together since 2017 for 2 years.
What else you don't know about Bella Thorne ?
Her middle name is Avery.
Bella Thorne's quotes
- I think that since it's prom, you should definitely wear a long dress. You can wear a short one anytime! This is the moment when you get to be a princess, and for me, that means a sweetheart neckline, long, then pouf - out and big.
- I love pointy nails! A cute way to add a pop of color to your nails is to make a V-shape at the ends of them in a pastel color.
- I have suffered from bullying in many ways, from bullying in school due to my disability in reading, to digital abuse that I deal with on a daily basis. I'd like to tell the kids that are being bullied that no one should have to deal with the abuse, ever!
- I think the best advice came from Drew Barrymore, about always finding love in everything you do and keeping a positive attitude and being thankful.
- Don't try to impress people. Always be yourself!
- Music is a big part of my life. I listen to different genres, and I choose the music that will inspire the next part of my story.
- Start going to bed earlier! It is a tough adjustment when you have had a summer of staying up late and waking up late.
- My big break was becoming the spokesperson for Texas Instruments. Casting directors really started giving me a chance to read for projects.
- My family was absolutely supportive. I did have a fear of cold reads because of my dyslexia, but my family's support and reading classes really helped me overcome my fear!
- You always just have to be the best that you can be. And if you know that in your heart, then that's all that matters.
- I don't think people realize how much work it takes to make an album.
- I love Michael Kors! I also love Miu Miu shoes - they're fabulous, I have so many pairs.
- I think that everybody needs somebody to really look up to and know that even though you're going through a tough time, you'll get over it.
- I'd like to help other kids with dyslexia, because I'm dyslexic. It was very hard, and I know that what I went through, other kids are going through.
- I always finish off my look with a spritz of Vera Wang Pink Princess.
- I don't want to be that girl who has that same style all the time where the music always sounds exactly the same, and you always know it's her.
- I don't have to try to be perfect because I know that my fans like me for who I am. They like me because I am weird and kind of funky, but still really calm.
- It's not the traditional promise ring. It's basically to always stay truthful. I think that's a really important part of a relationship, that you're always honest with each other.
- I do have many of the same friends I grew up with. Most I've known since we were three or four years old! I have made new friends as well.
- I know that some girls look up to me for certain things, like dyslexia, and that way I know that they like me for me, so it adds no pressure.
- Dancing inspires my music. Having your girlfriends all together and just being free and happy.
- Everyone suffers some injustice in life, and what better motivation than to help others not suffer in the same way.
- I'm always on Instagram! I'm like an Instagram stalker.
- Acting isn't a side thing - you have to live and breathe it.
- My secret is one the world needs to know - nearly a billion people a year die from unsafe drinking water.
- I really love big scarves. I have a whole bunch.
- The Humane Society is so great to work with. Because everyone there is so nice and supportive, and they're all animal lovers like me.
- I like clean-cut, very proper, very elegant looks.
- I think that everyone has the power to make a change in the world.
- I'm in the studio for hours in that tiny little box, and really, the performing part is what I'm most excited about.
- I never saw myself as a singer; I never really thought I had the voice for it.
- I believe that anyone can become better, if you put in the effort.
- I practice reading all the time. I read everything and having so many scripts to read, which really helps out as well.
- I was never a dancer before Shake It Up (2010).
- I've been dancing all my life, but I never did it seriously.
- I think everything about my life is magical. I've struggled, and against most odds, I'm truly having the experience of living my dreams.
- My dream artist to play at prom would be Frank Ocean. "Thinking of You" is one of my favorite songs. He makes really sweet music for slow dancing at the prom.
- I want people to look at my films and say 'Wow, she's a good actress', and I know I'll have to work hard for that.
- My makeup artist, Tonya Brewer, taught me the importance of moisturizing daily. Hydration is a must if you want pretty, dewy skin - which I love.
- I have to work extra hard because I am dyslexic. People said that I couldn't be an actress, but I'm proving them wrong. Acting has helped me overcome the challenge.
- We have disappointments all the time in the business, and I've lost way more projects than I've booked. I've learned from every opportunity and have been chosen for some really great projects!
- My dad would call me his Cuban princess because I had really dark olive skin because I was always in the sun; but I don't really go in the sun anymore, so that is why I am so white.
- I like "As Long As You Love Me" and "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber. It gets you moving - you just can't help it! And "Teach Me How to Dougie" gets Zendaya and I every time.
- My father is Cuban. Spanish was my first language, but I don't speak it that much anymore because I had dyslexia, and in school they work with you only in English. But I'm proud to be Latina, and most people don't know I am.
- I personally don't think you can love two things like dancing and singing the same exact amount. There is always one that you like more, and that is most likely the one that you're better at, because you try harder in it.
- I'm really into tall boots. I just got some new ones from Michael Kors that have these little gold studs. I have Valentino ones that I really love. Real, real tall boots!
- I would like to study different dance styles and learn Spanish. It was my first language but I forgot it from not using it.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Bella Thorne's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Bella Thorne looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 8" (173 cm). She weights 124lbs (56 kg). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted brown - dark. Her hair is shade of blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 7.
Latest news about Bella Thorne
For the latest news - you can follow Bella Thorne on social networks.