Audrey Tautou's biography
Audrey Tautou is 46 years old actor born at France. She was born on Monday 9th of August 1976. According to year of birth 1976 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 9th of August means she is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
She is native french speaker. She is citizen of France. She is an adherent of christianity. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as model. She is recently known as film actor.
Audrey Tautou's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Catholic University of Paris, Cours Florent.
Audrey Tautou's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Audrey Tautou's partner
Audrey Tautou and Matthieu Chedid have been together. He is known as guitarist. Her partner was born on Tuesday 21st of December 1971 in Boulogne-Billancourt.
Awards and competitions
Audrey Tautou's Rankings
- Ranked #29 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Was ranked the 2nd most stylish woman of 2009 by Vogue UK.
Audrey Tautou's Nominations
- She was nominated for BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for work Coco Before Chanel in 2010
- She was nominated for César Award for Best Actress for work Amélie in 2002
- She was nominated for César Award for Best Actress for work A Very Long Engagement in 2005
- She was nominated for César Award for Best Actress for work Coco Before Chanel in 2010
- She was nominated for European Film Award for Best Actress for work Amélie in 2001
- She was nominated for Jameson People's Choice Award for Best Actress for work Amélie in 2001
- She was nominated for European Film Award for Best Actress for work A Very Long Engagement in 2005
- She was nominated for Jameson People's Choice Award for Best Actress for work A Very Long Engagement in 2005
- She was nominated for Jameson People's Choice Award for Best Actress for work Dirty Pretty Things in 2003
Audrey Tautou's quotes
- I wouldn't mind being in an American film for a laugh, but I certainly don't want to be in Thingy Blah Blah 3, if you know what I mean.
- I show through my movies that I can do something else. But I always play strong-minded characters. I think it's maybe because I'm like that. I love being by myself.
- I'm a tomb when it comes to my personal life. I never give even a mote of dust of that away."
- Hollywood doesn't need me. After 'AmÃ©lie,' I didn't get any offers that interested me. I have very eclectic tastes, but it's important for me that a movie be sensitive, clever and subtle.
- Everyone thinks I have an ethnic origin, and could be from North Africa or parts of Asia, or Italy and Spain. But, as far as I know, I'm 100-percent French.
- I believe in God, but I am not sure to trust Him so much.
- I figured that maybe it would be interesting to try a blockbuster, but I never thought it'd happen to me.
- I don't know where I'm going to be in three years. Because I have the feeling that the future is so full of possibilities, to stop being an actress, to do something else... for me, the future is just a huge bunch of discoveries.
- After each experience, you grow up, you get enriched with something, and you don't know how you're going to be in six months, you don't know what you're going to want, what you're going to need.
- I'm not sure I'm quite ready to have someone be a prospector of jobs for me, because I believe there's some kind of destiny involved with meeting people... some things are just meant to happen.
- People in France are very intrusive when they recognize you. In New York, they are very polite, with quick words, so it's great.
- I don't really have this fantasy of being in a blockbuster. I'm not excited by fame, money and power.
- It's so easy and comfortable to lie to yourself. Success is to become who you are. I think Hollywood thinks in a totally different way. But I think that as a human being, and not only an actress, that's really how you lead a successful life.
- [on Claude Miller, director of 'Therese'] In all of his movies, he never judged his characters. He let the audience form their own opinions. He's not one to give all the answers away.
- I understand and feel empathy for people who are different, people who feel different. Sometimes the social pressure doesn't allow them to know themselves, to know who they are. For me 'Therese' is a victim of that.
Audrey Tautou's body shape
Lets describe how Audrey Tautou looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.