Armie Hammer's biography
Armand Douglas Hammer is 36 years old actor born at Los Angeles. Armand was born on Thursday 28th of August 1986. He is often nicknamed as Armie Hammer, Armand Douglas Hammer. According to year of birth 1986 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 28th of August means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
Armand is native english speaker. Armand is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. Armand is an adherent of christianity. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film actor. Armand is recently known as television actor.
Armie Hammer's dad
Armie Hammer's father's name is Michael Armand Hammer.
Armie Hammer's family
Armie Hammer's ex wife
Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers have been together since 2010 for 10 years.
Armie Hammer's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Los Angeles Baptist High School, Pasadena City College.
Detailed informations about Armand´s schools
- He is the son of Michael Armand Hammer and Dru Hammer. His mother is from Tulsa, Oklahoma, and is a graduate of Oklahoma State University. His father graduated from the University of San Diego and received an M.B.A. degree from New York University.
Armie Hammer's career
His main focus is to be actor. He is famous thanks to Reaper, The Social Network, The Lonely Ranger.
Is Armie Hammer gay ?
He is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Armie Hammer's Nominations
- He was nominated for European Film Award – People's Choice Award for Best European Film for work Call Me by Your Name in 2018
What else you don't know about Armie Hammer ?
His middle name is Douglas.
Armie Hammer's quotes
- I'm half Jewish, but no one believes me because my looks lean a little WASP-y... It's sometimes hard for me to get the roles I'm drawn to.
- I love art. I used to have a painting of Gorbachev that was given to my family by Gorbachev.
- I like reading. I just hate school.
- I couldn't be more blessed.
- As a fluke, my great-grandfather hit one of the largest oil reserves in California.
- I think a primal role of a man in a relationship is to protect his woman.
- I try to do romantic gestures all the time.
- I support myself. My wife and I together - it's all our household. I'm really proud of that.
- I never grew up reading or fantasizing about fairy tales. I was always too busy, like, outside being a kid.
- I need it to survive. But most specifically, McDonalds Big Mac's and McDoubles (with no pickles).
- I mean I would still love to be in Mel Brooks' movies; he's great.
- The Internet is an actor's best friend.
- Not sure of my place in the world (still up for debate) and not sure what I wanted to do with my life (not really up for debate).
- My great-great-grandfather Julius founded the Communist Party in New York.
- Just because it sparkles doesn't mean it's good.
- I was always Armie. There couldn't be a 90-year-old Armand and a 9-day-old one. And I heard enough jokes about baking soda.
- I grew up in the Cayman Islands. I didn't play video games or watch TV. I would basically come home from school, throw down my backpack, grab my machete, and go hike and chop down trees to make a fort.
- I feel fortunate. I've really gotten to work with amazing talented people, and to learn from them, which is why I'm doing this. If I can work with the best director I'm going to do it.
- I don't think I should tell you what to do, nor should the government. As long as you enjoy your own personal liberties and don't infringe on the liberties of others, I don't care.
- You have to emote much more to get what you're trying to get across to come through a quarter inch of latex that's superglued to your face.
- My wife comes from a foodie family so I've been indoctrinated into that. I had sweetbreads the other night, and I have to say, not my favorite thing in the world. You're eating a gland.
- My very first kiss happened when I was 6, underneath some desks during 'nap time', but my first real kiss happened when I was 15 in the parking lot at a Mexican food restaurant.
- My entire life had been this long, pressured conversation about the family I represented. 'When you walk out the door, you represent us. You have to dress well and make sure your hair is combed.'
- It's something that I think I'm going to have to fight against for most of my career, for people to take me seriously as an actor as opposed to a good-looking guy. It's not what I want to be known as.
- There were two auditions for The Social Network (2010), one with Aaron Sorkin and one with David Fincher. I was a nervous wreck. I was like, 'Okay, how do I hold the paper without my hands making it shake?'
- [on meeting co-star Henry Cavill for the first time] I was overwhelmed by his good looks, his chiseled body, his muscles, pretty much everything. There was the whole package there.
- [on co-star Henry Cavill as Superman] Henry is the best Superman we've ever had. That jawline, and the way he fills out that suit oh my God. He's great.
- I have my own spiritual life, and I value it very much. (in a 2008 interview)
- While attempting to provide some unnecessary social commentary about the current selfie culture, I ... inadvertently offended many who were genuinely grieving the loss of a true icon [Stan Lee].
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Armie Hammer's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Armie Hammer looks. We will focus on Armand´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Armand is tall as 6' 5" (196 cm). He weights 205lbs (93 kg). Body build is athletic. His eyes are tinted blue. Armand´s hair is shade of brown - light. If you are really curious, you may find interesting his shoe size is 46.
Latest news about Armie Hammer
For the latest news - you can follow Armie Hammer on social networks.