Arlene Francis's biography
Arlene Francis is 94 years old autobiographer born at Boston. She was born on Sunday 20th of October 1907. According to year of birth 1907 she belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 20th of October means she is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be autobiographer. You can know her also as television presenter, radio personality, stage actor, film actor. She is recently known as game show host.
Arlene Francis's family
Arlene Francis's ex spouse
Arlene Francis and Martin Gabel have been together since 1946 for 40 years. He is known as stage actor. Her ex spouse was born on Wednesday 19th of June 1912 in Philadelphia. Her ex spouse died on Thursday 22nd of May 1986 in New York City. Martin Gabel was 79 years old, when this happened.
Arlene Francis's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Finch College.
Arlene Francis's career
Her main focus is to be autobiographer. She is famous thanks to What's My Name?.
How did Arlene Francis die
She died on on Thursday 31st of May 2001 when he was 94 years old at San Francisco. Arlene Franciss death was caused by complications from cancer and alzheimer's disease. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Arlene Francis's Awards
- On December 4, 1954, she was awarded a citation for outstanding performance in her profession by Emerson College in Boston.
- She was awarded 2 Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Radio at 6432 Hollywood Boulevard and for Television at 1735 Vine Street in Hollywood, California.
What Arlene Francis has done for a first time
- After unsuccessfully owning and operating a boutique on Madison Avenue in New York City, she dropped her surname, changed the spelling of her first name and headed to Hollywood.
Arlene Francis's quotes
- [on her 25 years on "What's My Line?"]: Who said where has the time gone? I watched it go and was grateful it had gone so well.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Arlene Francis's body shape
Lets describe how Arlene Francis looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.