Ariel Winter's biography
Eleftheria Winter Workman is 24 years old television actor born at Fairfax. Eleftheria (Ariel) was born on Wednesday 28th of January 1998. Eleftheria (Ariel) is often nicknamed as Eleftheria Winter Workman, Ariel Winter, Ariel Winter Workman. According to year of birth 1998 she belongs to Generation Z. Birthday on 28th of January means Eleftheria (Ariel) is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
She is native english speaker. Eleftheria (Ariel) is white american. Eleftheria (Ariel) is citizen of United States of America. Eleftheria (Ariel) is greek orthodox. Her primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as actor, singer, voice actor, screenwriter. Eleftheria (Ariel) is recently known as film actor.
Ariel Winter's schools
We found 2 schools Eleftheria (Ariel) attended. Complete list of schools: University of California, Los Angeles, Campbell Hall School.
Ariel Winter's career
Eleftheria (Ariel)´s main focus is to be television actor. She is famous thanks to Modern Family.
Is Ariel Winter gay ?
Eleftheria (Ariel) is known to be straight.
What Ariel Winter has done for a first time
- She took her first trip to Europe to act in Speed Racer (2008), which was filmed in Germany.
- First acting job was in a Cool Whip commercial.
Ariel Winter's quotes
- Female empowerment really is important to me. I'm a big nerd of the books from the 15th Century and 16th Century, when the men had all the power and the women had none of it.
- I've been working on my own music. I've been writing an album, stuff that's kind of personal to my own life.
- I'm pretty smart with boys. I know how to handle them and I know what to do around them.
- I have two lovely parents who support everything I do, two siblings, and three beautiful nieces. My house is always filled with laughter and fun!
- My life has definitely changed since Modern Family (2009). The show has made me more responsible, I really want to be a good role model for all kids so I have to think about what I say and do and how it looks to other kids!
- My mother wanted to name me Jackie or Jacqueline but she got to name my sister and my brother, so my dad and my brother insisted on naming me. And they were big fans of The Little Mermaid (1989).
- If I go on dates, my mom is always with me. She's always there making sure I'm all right. Like if I go to see a movie with a boy, she'll go to dinner next door.
- Filming a movie is different from a TV show because film is a lot quicker, you get to see the character progress and grow all in one script, and in television, you wait for a weekly update on each character.
- Life happens, you grow up and everyone just has to learn to treat you more like an adult.
- It's always awkward when you go from being a kid on the show to being a young woman. And yeah, it's odd, now that I'm 16 given I started when I was 11 ... now there's boys and there's boobs.
- No matter what you look like or think you look like, you're special and loved and perfect just the way you are.
- Dear sorry body-shamers, I looked hot in that dress, and if you hate it, don't buy it. But please get a hobby.
- Sometimes it's either the boobs, sometimes it' the legs, you've got to pick one. When you're a curvy girl, one's got to be out.
- It was definitely a journey for me to learn to accept my body, I finally said to myself, This is who I am. There's no way I'm changing, and I should learn to love and accept it. And I did. It just took me awhile.
- But then as I got older, I was surrounded by people like SofÃa Vergara, and people who were curvier like me and were proud of it. And who were showing it off. That really helped me to move forward and be proud of my body.
- I was very insecure when I was younger because I did grow up in the public eye.
- Hopefully that person will rethink what they said. Because if you fight fire with fire, it clearly doesn't get better.
- I think it's important to respond with positivity when you see negativity.
- It's called being a woman in the industry, It's complete sexism. It's really degrading, annoying and sad that this is what the media puts out, it's disgusting to me.
- The more people promote positivity, the more it will catch on.
- I respond to hate that I receive on my social media platforms with love.
- At this stage, you get sort of jaded after a certain period of time, I feel like I've been in the industry for so long that I have gotten to that point where people's comments and the exposure doesn't bother me as much.
- It still bothers people when you get negative feedback for something, but it doesn't hit me as hard as it would somebody just entering the industry.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Ariel Winter's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Ariel Winter looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 1" (155 cm). Eleftheria (Ariel) weights 123lbs (56 kg). Body build is average. Her eyes are tinted brown - dark. Eleftheria (Ariel)´s hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 7.5.
Latest news about Ariel Winter
For the latest news - you can follow Ariel Winter on social networks.
- Ariel Winter on Instagram
- She reached total 635 491 followers - Ariel Winter on Twitter