Anne Heche's biography
Anne Celeste Heche is 53 years old actor born at Aurora. Anne was born on Sunday 25th of May 1969. Anne is often nicknamed as Celestia, Anne Celeste Heche, Anne Heche. According to year of birth 1969 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 25th of May means Anne is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
She is native english speaker. She is white american. Anne is citizen of United States of America. She is roman catholic. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know Anne also as television actor, film actor, film director, writer, screenwriter, film producer. Anne is recently known as stage actor.
Anne Heche's mom
Anne Heche's mother's name is Nancy Heche.
Anne Heche's family
Anne Heche's ex spouse
Anne Heche and Coleman Laffoon have been together since 2001 for 8 years.
Anne Heche's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Ocean City High School, Francis W. Parker School.
Detailed informations about Anne´s schools
- Went to Ocean City High School, Ocean City, New Jersey. Graduated from the Francis W. Parker School, Chicago, Illinois.
Anne Heche's career
Anne´s main focus is to be actor. Anne is famous thanks to her dual roles as Vicky Hudson and Marley Love in the NBC daytime soap opera Another World, for which she won a Daytime Emmy Award and two Soap Opera Digest Awards.
Is Anne Heche gay ?
Anne is known to be bisexual.
Anne Heche's partners
Anne Heche and James Tupper have been together since 2007 for 11 years. James is known as actor. Her partner was born on Wednesday 4th of August 1965 in Dartmouth.
Anne Heche and Ellen Degeneres have been together since 1997 for 3 years. She is known as actor. Her partner was born on Sunday 26th of January 1958 in Metairie.
How did Anne Heche die
She died on on Thursday 11th of August 2022 when he was 53 years old. Anne Heches death was caused by injuries sustained in a car accident (smoke inhalation and thermal injuries, with sternal fracture due to blunt force trauma).
Awards and competitions
Anne Heche's Awards
- Nominated for Broadway's 2004 Tony Award as Best Actress (Play) for a revival of "Twentieth Century".
What else you don't know about Anne Heche ?
Her middle name is Celeste.
What Anne Heche has done for a first time
- 2 March 2002: 7 pound boy, Homer Heche Laffoon, born in Los Angeles. The baby was the first child for Heche and her husband, cameraman Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon.
- Was in Vancouver, Canada filming the first season of Men in Trees (2006). [July 2006]
Anne Heche's quotes
- I put a very high premium on honesty. What I learned from [my father's] death is that if you don't accept your sexuality, it will kill you. Trust is love. Period.
- I'm always honest, whether I'm in the limelight or not.
- I've always kind of gone with my heart.
- Are we changing the idea of what beauty is? Let's hope so. I'm not the typical Hollywood beauty. Let's hope we're looking at the insides of people a little more.
- It's my job, to create a fantasy.
- We do not fall in love with the package of the person, we fall in love with the inside of a person.
- It's important to talk about loving yourself and looking at your tragedies and the stuff that makes you grow.
- [on her father having AIDS] He was in complete denial until the day he died. We know he got it from his gay relationships. Absolutely. I don't think it was just one. He was a very promiscuous man, and we knew his lifestyle then.
- I don't think [my father] was just a gay man. I think he was sexually deviant. My believe is that my father was gay and he had to cover that up. The more he couldn't be who he was, the more that came out of him in ways that it did.
- I didn't have any memory until I was 18 years old.
- What could I do when I was Celestia? I spoke a different language. I spoke a different language that God and I spoke together. I could, you name it, I could do it, I could see into the future, I could heal people.
- [on escaping the pain of her childhood] I drank. I smoked. I did drugs. I had sex with people. I did anything I could to get the shame out of my life.
- I think everything I've done in all my insanity was to try to get my parents to love me. My father loved movie stars. I decided I needed to become famous to get his love. My mother loved Jesus. That was her thing. So I wanted to become Jesus Christ.
- I've always wanted to heal my life. I always wanted to see the good side of life. I've always wanted to see the good in everything that happened to me.
- I would never limit myself to saying I would be with a man or a woman. I have been very clear to everybody that just because I'm getting married does not mean I call myself a straight.
- My life is a life movies are made of.
- [on doing sex scenes with Ashton Kutcher] We wanted to create something that nobody's ever done before. We wanted to be outrageous and dangerous. Nobody was joking around about it.
- Vibrators. I think they are great. They keep you out of stupid sex. I'd pitch them to anybody.
- [on choosing a name for her son] I said to James (James Tupper), 'What about Atlas?' He's like, 'Okay, cool name, but people will totally make fun of you.' I was like, 'Okay, I'm used to that. Let's name him Atlas!'
- Where else do you meet people except in your workplace?
- [Late Show with David Letterman (1993), asked what her ex-husband does for a living] He goes out to the mailbox, and he opens up the little mailbox door and goes "Oh I got a check from Anne! Oh my gosh, I got a check from Anne! Yay!"
- Forgiveness is a funny word for me. I'm okay with my mom living her life the way she wants to live it, and I'm OK with her not participating in my life the way I want to live it.
- I used to live in hell and I don't want to be there anymore. Today my life rocks.
- I don't think I've ever gotten into a fistfight with a girl. My friendships ... I guess I'd have to say they don't run that deep.
- People are somewhat confused by me and I understand that, but I also am proud that I'm a woman who represents making difficult choices that bring you to where you want to be.
Anne Heche's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Anne Heche looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 5" (165 cm). She weights 126lbs (57 kg). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Anne´s shoe size is 8.5.