Annalynne Mccord's biography
AnnaLynne McCord is 35 years old actor born at Atlanta. AnnaLynne was born on Thursday 16th of July 1987. AnnaLynne is often nicknamed as Princess, Glamorous, The Southern Belle, The Siren, AnnaLynne McCord, AnnaLynne. According to year of birth 1987 AnnaLynne belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 16th of July means AnnaLynne is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
AnnaLynne is native english speaker. She is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. She is christian. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as film director, writer, model, television actor. AnnaLynne is recently known as film actor.
Annalynne Mccord's schools
Detailed informations about her schools
- Was home-schooled and graduated from high school at the age of 15.
Annalynne Mccord's career
AnnaLynne´s main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to her roles as Eden Lord on the FX television series Nip/Tuck, Loren Wakefield on the MyNetworkTV telenovela American Heiress and Naomi Clark on the CW series 90210.
Is Annalynne Mccord gay ?
AnnaLynne is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Annalynne Mccord's Rankings
- Ranked #21 in the 2009 Maxim list of Hot 100 Women.
What else you don't know about Annalynne Mccord ?
AnnaLynne likes to spend time in: Greece.
Annalynne Mccord's quotes
- You can make or break an outfit by not knowing your body type - certain things work on certain people. Make sure you're dressing for your leg-length, hip/chest size, etc.
- 'Dial Star' is about an aspiring actress who finds the cell phone of AnnaLynne McCord and impersonates her.
- I always wanted to be an actress. I couldn't imagine being anything else.
- I knew I wanted to be an actress when I was 9 years old.
- It takes a lot to scare me.
- I love being outdoors, playing beach tennis, going for runs in the sand, or doing a three-hour hike with my best girlfriend, Mieko.
- I know imitation is the highest form of flattery, but stealing one's identity is totally different.
- My last trip to New Orleans was for the fifth anniversary of Katrina, and I had the awesome opportunity to bring my family down. We all worked on a house together and met some of the families.
- I need a guy who's confident and is secure in himself, because we're always apart.
- I loved killing zombies in 'Day of the Dead.' I basically welcome anything that involves being dirty or bloody or shooting guns.
- Honestly, after about three years on a show, you're like, 'Thank you very much for giving me a step up. Now can I go do movies?'
- I loved math. I was such a nerd! I really enjoyed working through problems and finding the solution.
- All of my friends are animal people. To me, cats are people, too. Animals are people, too. I travel a lot and when I go overseas, it's really hard on me because the animals are treated much differently, especially in developing countries.
- I don't want my dad to say, 'My daughter is an actress on a TV show.' I want him to say, 'My daughter cares about people.' I would love to know that I'm a role model in Hollywood.
- There are a lot of recent pics of me rocking silk strings of beads. They're made by survivors of the sex trade in Cambodia who were rescued by one of the organizations I support.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Annalynne Mccord's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Annalynne Mccord looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 7½" (171 cm). She weights 130lbs (59 kg). Body build is slim. AnnaLynne´s eyes are tinted green. Her hair is shade of blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting AnnaLynne´s shoe size is 9.
Latest news about Annalynne Mccord
For the latest news - you can follow Annalynne Mccord on social networks.
- AnnaLynne McCord on Instagram
- She reached total 105 574 103 followers - AnnaLynne McCord on Twitter