Anna Friel's biography
Anna Friel is 46 years old actor born at United Kingdom. She was born on Monday 12th of July 1976. According to year of birth 1976 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 12th of July means she is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
She is citizen of United Kingdom. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as stage actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Anna Friel's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Holy Cross College.
Anna Friel's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Anna Friel's partners
Anna Friel and Rhys Ifans have been together. He is known as stage actor. Her partner was born on Saturday 22nd of July 1967 in Haverfordwest.
Anna Friel and David Thewlis have been together. David is known as actor. Her partner was born on Wednesday 20th of March 1963 in Blackpool.
Awards and competitions
Anna Friel's Rankings
- Ranked #21 in Wizard magazine's Sexiest Women of TV list (March 2008).
Anna Friel's quotes
- People became more interested in my love life than in me, and that has a certain effect. You start to feel very empty and worth nothing, you start to become a piece in a board game you never wanted to play.
- I play a character every day of my life, and I don't want to play a character as myself. They can judge me as an actress, not as a person. I'm not a spokeswoman for Anna.
- For me personally, everything is on a kiss.
- I have the most lovely, healthy bouncing baby, she was all very compact and the right size.
- I look at being an actress as being like a mummy: You're bandaged up and preserved as soon as you start making other people money.
- I've always chosen incredibly different roles and things that are quite offbeat. That way you're not limited.
- And the most important thing - apart from telling a good, believable story, and being a true character - is to be someone the audience will care about, even if you're playing a murderer or rapist.
- For Closer, we've had five weeks. You go into every single word because it's very, very concentrated dialogue.
- David is 13 years my senior and has much more experience.
- I want more children but for the next three years I want to act.
- Now learning a bit more about footballers I think what they need to do well, is someone who really wants to stay in the background and just be a strong support.
- The doctors say it dates back to a film where I had these huge prosthetic breasts because my character was breast-feeding. The weight of them, and of the baby, did my back in.
- Well it's hard to bracket it like that because everyone always thinks you either go to America and you come back, fail or succeed, but it doesn't work like that.
- I've been onstage once for one performance with four days' rehearsal.
- It's really important to draw the line on what we do as actors.
- Onstage, there's no hiding; you either can or can't act. There's no second take.
- We will spend more time in America, we're going to get a place in LA as hotels aren't great for the baby.
- As long as she is talented enough and passionate about doing it herself then I will be happy and support her. I think I will be sensible - my parents said I could only do it if I got my education and so I had something to fall back on.
- You can see when an actor gets bored: Their eyes go dead. I promised myself I'd never let that happen. If it does, I'll go and live on a desert island for a year.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Anna Friel's body shape
Lets describe how Anna Friel looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Anna Friel
For the latest news - you can follow Anna Friel on social networks.