Ann Miller's biography
Ann Miller is 81 years old film actor born at Houston. She was born on Thursday 12th of April 1923. She is often nicknamed as Annie. According to year of birth 1923 she belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 12th of April means she is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
She is citizen of United States of America. She is an adherent of catholic church. Her primary profession is to be film actor. You can know her also as singer, dancer, stage actor. She is recently known as television actor.
Ann Miller's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Hollywood Professional School, Hollywood High School.
Ann Miller's career
Her main focus is to be film actor.
How did Ann Miller die
She died on on Thursday 22nd of January 2004 when he was 81 years old. Ann Millers death was caused by lung cancer. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Ann Miller's Awards
- Nominated for the 1980 Tony Award (New York City) for Best Actress in a Musical for "Sugar Babies".
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6914 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on February 8, 1960.
- She was awarded a Golden Palm Star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars in Palm Springs, California on January 10, 1998.
Ann Miller's Donations
- She donated a pair of her gold colored tap shoes to the National Museum of American History in the Smithsonian Institute.
Ann Miller's quotes
- [In 1979 interview] I have worked like a dog all my life, honey. Dancing, as Fred Astaire said, is next to ditch-digging. You sweat and you slave and the audience doesn't think you have a brain in your head.
- [Fred Astaire] was a perfectionist. At rehearsal when you thought you had got it perfect he would say, "Go on, Annie, just one more time!" What I wouldn't give to do it just one more time.
- At MGM, I always played the second feminine lead. I was never the star in films. I was the brassy, good-hearted showgirl. I never really had my big moment on the screen. Broadway gave me the stardom that my soul kind of yearned for.
- She (Lucille Ball) loved him (Desi Arnaz) with all her heart, he was a part of her, that always stayed with her.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Ann Miller's body shape
Lets describe how Ann Miller looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.