Angourie Rice's biography
Angourie Rice is 21 years old actor born at Sydney. Angourie was born on Monday 1st of January 2001. She is often nicknamed as Angourie Rice, Angourie. According to year of birth 2001 she belongs to Generation Z. Birthday on 1st of January means Angourie is Capricorn. These people are stable in nature. As the sign lord is “Saturn”, the person will be judgemental in his approach.
She is white australian. She is citizen of Australia. She is christian. Her primary profession is to be actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Angourie Rice's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Princes Hill Secondary College.
Angourie Rice's career
Her main focus is to be actor. Angourie is famous thanks to her roles as Rose in the 2013 sci-fi apocalyptic thriller film These Final Hours, Holly March in the 2016 neo-noir buddy action comedy film The Nice Guys, and Betty Brant in the Tom Holland-led Spider-Man trilogy throughout the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Is Angourie Rice gay ?
Angourie is known to be straight.
Angourie Rice's quotes
- One of the things I do struggle with is being in the present.
- I'd like to think that, if I'm unhappy, that I would try and change things so I am happy.
- I really miss Melbourne food; Melbourne is very snobbish about their caffe culture, and I feel like I've become a snob, too.
- A huge part of my identity is being a woman, and that's really important for me, and that's a big part of my self-expression, so I think it's really interesting sort of exploring what it means if someone doesn't have that.
- Sometimes, the best thing to do is just to sit down and listen to another person's experience and listen how they express themselves and want to be seen by others.
- I don't want to play the girlfriend who's there because she's the girlfriend. And. That's. Her. Job. I want to play women and girls who are active and strong and who have a character arc and make decisions and have a rich background.
- I went to my first school dance on the set of 'Spider-Man.' The funny thing is, it wasn't actually real. I didn't choose my dress or my date or anything about it. I just showed up for work.
- I have my friends who like me because I'm me and not because I'm in films, and that's really important to me. They tell me, 'You look terrible; don't wear that,' or 'That joke wasn't funny,' and that's really important: they keep me grounded.
- For me, the audition is always the hardest part of the whole process. Once you get on set, once you're in costume, you're with the director, it's so much easier to get in the headspace.
- I remember seeing 'The Bling Ring' in cinemas and loved it - it was so cool. And 'Marie Antoinette' - I watched that when I was, like, nine or something. I thought it was the best thing ever.
- A big way that I express myself is through what I wear and how I present myself. I think that's an important part of the characters that I play.
- I really like school. I like going to school, which sounds a bit stupid, but I do. And I love the social aspect of it: it keeps me grounded, and it's nice to have that routine.
- I've often been told that I'm a 30-year-old trapped in a teenager's body. I don't know how I feel about that, but I'll take it, I guess. I'm definitely mature, and I'm the one that takes care of everyone in my friendship group.
- Sometimes, when I watch a movie where teenagers are played by actors that are 26 years old and look perfect, it makes you wonder what story is actually being told.
- I've done quite a few films that are based on books, and it's always nerve-wracking because there's an audience who has read and loved the book, and what if they see the movie and hate it?
- It's tough to sort of balance free time and schoolwork and work in general and family time and hanging out with friends, but it is manageable if you have a good support team behind you, which I do.
- I have found a love for acting, but I also would like to live abroad for awhile or definitely go to college someday.
- Love is going to be experienced so many different ways by so many different people, and that's what makes it so special and unique, and that doesn't necessarily have to be classified by a type of person.
- The variable that really boosts your performance is the actors around you.
- I'm very interested in theories in how we exist: how people exist and how souls exist separate from their bodies or their brains.
- For me, it's my work - I have a job, and that job happens to be with insanely talented actors. At this stage, it's normal to me. But when I meet new people, I realise, 'Oh, yeah, it's actually really strange. I have a very unique hobby.'
- The fantastic thing about 'Jasper Jones' is that although it's set in 1969, the themes are still so topical. We're still struggling with racism and sexism and domestic violence and abuse.
- I really enjoy drawing, and I enjoy design, fashion design especially. If acting doesn't work out, which I hope it does, I'd probably go into design.
- My dad worked for a theatre company that was two minutes away from my primary school, so I'd just walk there after school and watch the rehearsals. I think that's probably when I fell in love with acting and telling stories.
- I think it's really important that women are represented in the media, and diverse women as well.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Angourie Rice's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Angourie Rice looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. She is tall as 5' 3" (160 cm). Angourie weights 112lbs (51 kg). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted blue. Angourie´s hair is shade of blonde.
Latest news about Angourie Rice
For the latest news - you can follow Angourie Rice on social networks.
- Angourie Rice on Instagram
- Angourie reached total 3 989 402 900 followers - Angourie Rice on Twitter