Angela Kinsey's biography
Angela Faye Kinsey is 51 years old actor born at Lafayette. Angela was born on Friday 25th of June 1971. Angela is often nicknamed as Angela Faye Kinsey, Angela Kinsey. According to year of birth 1971 Angela belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 25th of June means Angela is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
Angela is native english speaker. She is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. Angela is protestant. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as television actor, film actor. She is recently known as podcaster.
Angela Kinsey's family
Angela Kinsey's ex husband
Angela Kinsey and Warren Lieberstein have been together since 2000 for 10 years. He is known as television producer. Angela´s ex husband was born on Friday 20th of September 1968 in Westport.
Angela Kinsey's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Baylor University, Jakarta Intercultural School.
Detailed informations about Angela´s schools
Angela studied high school - Jakarta International School, Archer City High School, Archer City, TX (1989).
Angela studied university - BA Creative Arts, Baylor University (1993).
Angela Kinsey's career
Angela´s main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to The Office.
Is Angela Kinsey gay ?
Angela is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Angela Kinsey ?
Her middle name is Faye.
Angela Kinsey's quotes
- I have so many messy moments.
- Funniness is genetic.
- Your audience is a lot smarter than you realize.
- I love 'House' - I love 'House' so much.
- If you change a character too much, the audience falls out of love with the character, but characters need to evolve and grow over the years.
- I think a lot of times we can get distracted and not be in the moment with people and be missing all the life happening in the moment.
- I hope my daughter knows that in our house we can make messes and have fun and we'll laugh through it. Granted I don't want her to trash the house, but we do make a lot of messes.
- My friend, Sue Ann, in college pulled me aside and said, 'Honey I love you but you have got to start waxing your eyebrows. They look wild!' So thank you, that kinda changed my life.
- I keep lip gloss everywhere. It always makes me feel like I am slightly put together.
- I'm sure, to many people, my life is not that exciting, but to me every day is an adventure.
- I keep my sisters on speed dial.
- Now that I'm a mom, I'm way more laid back. If you come into my house, don't look for a coaster. Forget it. There is not a piece of furniture in my house now that is too precious.
- Cut down on your use of plastic shopping bags because many end up in the ocean.
- I don't want to live in a world where I could say to my daughter, 'There used to be turtles that swam in the ocean.'
- I think we've all worked with that person at the office who takes themselves and their job so seriously.
- I grew up overseas in Indonesia, and my school had a great art, music, and theatre program.
- I have a very normal life. I go to the grocery store, I go to Target. I don't have an assistant, I don't have an entourage.
- Being a parent is amazing.
- I think it's a tough road if you're a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, if you have a partner, if you don't. It's the best job in the world, and the toughest job in the world all at the same time.
- I think we want our kids to grow up to be people who can think outside of the box, be creative and innovators, sort of the forward-thinkers of our future. I think a way to inspire that is through art and music.
- Here's the thing; I'm not in shape.
- Seriously, I will probably out-talk you if you come up to me because I'm a chatterbox.
- Parenthood is such a lesson in self-sacrifice.
- My mom, the fabulous Bertie Kinsey, is an amazing seamstress. She quilts and sews and is so crafty. We call her the Southern Martha Stewart!
- I have a special place in my heart for working moms - it's a constant pull on your heartstrings.
- I love hanging out at home with my kid. It's hard to get me to leave the house.
- As a busy working mom I'm always pressed for time, so a quick and easy beauty routine is key!
- I bring my bike to work, and I make laps around our parking lot on my lunch break.
- I think that the biggest beauty essential is as simple as a good, full night's sleep.
- My very sassy, older southern sister is very quick to point out that it's a luxury that my daughter gets to come to work with me. She does, and I have lunch with her every single day. My mom says I have 'high class problems.'
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Angela Kinsey's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Angela Kinsey looks. We will focus on Angela´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Angela is tall as 5' 1" (155 cm). Angela weights 91lbs (41 kg). Body build is slim. Angela´s eyes are tinted brown - light. Angela´s hair is shade of blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Angela´s shoe size is 5.
Latest news about Angela Kinsey
For the latest news - you can follow Angela Kinsey on social networks.
- Angela Kinsey on Facebook
- Angela Kinsey on Instagram
- Angela reached total 663 828 followers - Angela Kinsey on Twitter