Andy Kaufman's biography
Andy Kaufman is 35 years old comedian born at New York City. He was born on Monday 17th of January 1949. According to year of birth 1949 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 17th of January means he is Capricorn. These people are stable in nature. As the sign lord is “Saturn”, the person will be judgemental in his approach.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be comedian. You can know him also as professional wrestler, television actor, film actor, showman, screenwriter, singer, writer, film producer. He is recently known as dancer.
Andy Kaufman's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: John L. Miller Great Neck North High School, Grahm Junior College.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduated from Great Neck North High School in 1967.
- Attended Boston's Grahm Junior College.
Andy Kaufman's career
His main focus is to be comedian.
How did Andy Kaufman die
He died on on Wednesday 16th of May 1984 when he was 35 years old at West Hollywood. Andy Kaufmans death was caused by lung cancer. It happend like natural causes.
What Andy Kaufman has done for a first time
- Lip-synched the "Mighty Mouse" theme on the first episode of Saturday Night Live (1975).
- Was the world's very first inter-gender wrestling champ. Had a perfect undefeated track record and took home the belt.
- Often read from the the book "The Great Gatsby" at performances. But, unlike the movie, never made it further than the second page of the first chapter.
Andy Kaufman's quotes
- There's no way to describe what I do. It's just me.
- There's no drama like wrestling.
- Pure entertainment is not an egotistical lady singing boring songs onstage for two hours and people in tuxes clapping whether they like it or not. It's the real performers on the street who can hold people's attention and keep them from walking away.
- They say, "Oh wow, Andy Kaufman, he's a really funny guy." But I'm not trying to be funny. I just want to play with their heads.
- While all the other kids were out playing ball and stuff, I used to stay in my room and imagine that there was a camera in the wall. And I used to really believe that I was putting on a television show and that it was going out to somewhere in the world.
- What's real? What's not? That's what I do in my act, test how other people deal with reality.
- I never told a joke in my life.
- I just want real reactions. I want people to laugh from the gut, be sad from the gut, or get angry from the gut.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Andy Kaufman's body shape
Lets describe how Andy Kaufman looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.