Amy Sherman-Palladino's biography
Amy Sherman is 56 years old screenwriter born at Los Angeles. Amy was born on Monday 17th of January 1966. According to year of birth 1966 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 17th of January means she is Capricorn. These people are stable in nature. As the sign lord is “Saturn”, the person will be judgemental in his approach.
Her ancestry is american. Amy is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be screenwriter. You can know her also as dancer, showrunner. Amy is recently known as television producer. Amy received Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel in 2018
Amy Sherman-Palladino's family
Amy Sherman-Palladino's ex spouse
Amy Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino have been together. He is known as screenwriter.
Amy Sherman-Palladino's schools
We found 1 school Amy attended. Name of the school: North Hollywood High School.
Amy Sherman-Palladino's career
Her main focus is to be screenwriter. Amy is famous thanks to Creator of Gilmore Girls.
Awards and competitions
Amy Sherman-Palladino's Awards
- Won the 2018 Emmy Award in the Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series category for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: Pilot (2017).
- Won the 2018 Emmy Award in the Outstanding Directing For A Comedy Series category for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: Pilot (2017).
What Amy Sherman-Palladino has done for a first time
- She is the first woman in history to win in the comedy writing and directing categories at the same Primetime Emmys.
Amy Sherman-Palladino's quotes
- [on working conditions in Hollywood] If we based everything in Hollywood on who was a nice guy, holy moly, we would have no movies. No actors would work. This is not an industry that is ruled by kindness and generosity.
- I think every writer has got to direct. If you don't direct, you can't protect your work. The only way to ensure that it's going to be as close as possible to what you put down on paper--and what you see and hear in your head--is to do it yourself.
- Many people in the business will refer to a woman who did something or acted a certain as "crazy." I then say, "Yyou have to define what 'crazy' is." To me, crazy is not someone who has a creative vision and will fight for it.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Amy Sherman-Palladino's body shape
Lets describe how Amy Sherman-Palladino looks. We will focus on Amy´s body shape. Body build is average.