Amy Schumer's biography
Amy Beth Schumer is 41 years old actor born at Manhattan. She was born on Monday 1st of June 1981. Amy is often nicknamed as Amy Schumer. According to year of birth 1981 Amy belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 1st of June means Amy is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
Amy is native english speaker. She is white american. Amy is citizen of United States of America. She is jewish. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know Amy also as writer, screenwriter, television producer, comedian, podcaster. Amy is recently known as television director.
Amy Schumer's family
Amy Schumer's husband
Amy Schumer's ex husband
Amy Schumer's schools
We found 4 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: William Esper Studio, Towson University, Peruvian University of Applied Sciences, South Side High School.
Detailed informations about Amy´s schools
- Graduated from South Side High School in 1999. Received a B.A. in theatre at Towson University. Graduated from the William Esper Studio.
Amy Schumer's career
Her main focus is to be actor and gun control. Amy is famous thanks to Last Comic Standing, Reality Bites Back.
Is Amy Schumer gay ?
Amy is known to be straight.
Amy Schumer's boyfriends
Amy Schumer and Anthony Jeselnik have been together. He is known as television actor. Her boyfriend was born on Friday 22nd of December 1978 in Pittsburgh.
Amy Schumer and Nic Nemeth have been together. Her boyfriend was born on Sunday 27th of July 1980 in Cleveland.
Awards and competitions
Amy Schumer's Nominations
- Amy was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program for work Inside Amy Schumer in 2014
What else you don't know about Amy Schumer ?
Amy´s middle name is Beth.
Amy Schumer's quotes
- My comedy is unapologetic and fearless. Like, sometimes you'll wind up having condomless sex with someone that you probably shouldn't. I'm interested in sharing that part of myself unapologetically so that other people will hopefully feel better.
- The last couple of roles I missed out on went to Jennifer Hudson, Jessica Biel and Olivia Wilde.
- I like to create stuff. I like to express myself through jokes.
- I think of myself as a fairly attractive girl and always have, thanks to my mom. I was brought into this world thinking I was gorgeous because my mother was extremely devoted to this notion.
- I tend to eat pretty healthy, though, and I work out - I work out hard.
- I just say what I think is the funniest thing I could say. I'm not trying to make headlines. I'm just trying to say the stuff that I think is funny and will make people laugh.
- I'll never forget the day I realized I wasn't quite the Ford model I thought I was.
- To be really great, you need to be naturally funny in order to stand out. But you can work at it, and find the best vehicle that you have to communicate what you're saying to people.
- My background is in theater. I was a theater major in college.
- I've always been really dark, and drawn to darker humor. Nothing has been forced, and I don't say anything for shock value.
- I feel very comfortable in my own skin. When someone makes jokes about me being heavy, it makes me mad. It's not true. I'm right where I should be.
- I think you can go from being not very funny to working really hard for 10 years and figuring out how to make a living on the road, but I don't think you can rise much above that.
- [on being offered her first movie role] My dream was that I would be the head bartender in a restaurant in Times Square, so this is good.
- [on training for her title role in Inside Amy Schumer (2013)] I was like, "Maybe I don't need to do anything. They asked me to star in a movie. Am I maybe gorgeous?" I think every girl has this little secret suspicion. But then my stunt double was a guy.
- I've had a lot of sex in my life, and no bullshit, 80 per cent of those were Irish people. Don't applaud that. You know what that means.
- I believe women deserve equal pay. However I don't believe I deserve equal pay to Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle
- A big part of becoming a funny person was a major defence mechanism. Onstage, especially as a woman, I've had to be really tough. The second you show a crack, the audience can literally leave.
Amy Schumer's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Amy Schumer looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 7" (170 cm). She weights 155lbs (70 kg). Body build is large. Amy´s eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 8.5.
Latest news about Amy Schumer
For the latest news - you can follow Amy Schumer on social networks.
- Amy Schumer on Facebook
- Amy Schumer on Instagram
- She reached total 4 744 812 followers - Amy Schumer on Twitter