Amy Landecker's biography
Amy Landecker is 53 years old actor born at Chicago. Amy was born on Tuesday 30th of September 1969. According to year of birth 1969 Amy belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 30th of September means she is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
Amy is native english speaker. Amy is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as stage actor, television actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Amy Landecker's family
Amy Landecker's ex husband
Amy Landecker and Bradley Whitford have been together. He is known as television actor. Amy´s ex husband was born on Saturday 10th of October 1959 in Madison.
Amy Landecker's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: University of Wisconsin–Madison, Francis W. Parker School.
Amy Landecker's career
Her main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to A Serious Man.
Is Amy Landecker gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Amy Landecker's quotes
- I'll always identify as a Chicagoan; if it wasn't so cold, I'd be there forever.
- When I was younger, everyone thought I was Courteney Cox.
- I will spend anything on the best sheets in the world because I am going to be in them every night. I like them white and crazy soft.
- I'm not as smart or talented as anyone around me. But they like me.
- I've never, ever had a job that lasted for more than a few months.
- I think it's amazing that I'm 45 and it is the most creatively successful year of my life.
- We actually use a lot of improvisation on Transparent (2014).
- I actually cannot stand a room without a view - I would rather have a bedroom the size of a closet with a view over a suite without one.
- The pedicure is beside the point - the rub is all I care about. And not just my feet, my calves and thighs. There is nothing better, except maybe a scalp massage.
- I thought maybe I'd be a female sportscaster.
- You don't want your personality to eclipse your work because no one would be interested in seeing your work anymore.
- I was at the radio station all the time and on the air all the time. I met John Travolta and a lot of the other big 70s icons. Shaun Cassidy sang "Da Do Ron Ron" to me onstage. I thought I was a rock star; I had an all-access-pass childhood.
- Before I had satellite radio installed in my car, I thought I would lose my mind listening to commercials and having limited choices on the dial. Your car is your home in L.A., so you've got to have some good stuff to listen to.
- It's hard to get those roles that allow you to show everything and feel like you're really being used and exhausted and spent, which I think is what actors really love: We want to be tired.
- Look at Jane Lynch, another Chicagoan. She has a career I'd kill for. She does amazing work; she's famous enough to have some power, but not so famous she has to deal with people buzzing around her life.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Amy Landecker's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Amy Landecker looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Amy is tall as 5' 7" (170 cm). She weights 121lbs (55 kg). Body build is voluptuous. Amy´s eyes are tinted blue. Amy´s hair is shade of black.
Latest news about Amy Landecker
For the latest news - you can follow Amy Landecker on social networks.
- She reached total 2 279 177 083 followers - Amy Landecker on Twitter